ATMA Full Form is AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted once every year by the Association of Indian Management Schools. The entrance exam is for admission into PGDM, MBA and MMS courses.
ATMA Full Form is AIMS Test for Management Admissions. The entrance exam offers admission into Master of Management Studies (MMS), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). ATMA phase 3 admit card is expected on July 20, 2023.
Table of Contents
- ATMA Full Form
- ATMA Exam Dates 2023
- ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2023
- ATMA Application Form 2023
- ATMA Exam Pattern 2023
- ATMA Exam Centres 2023
- ATMA Syllabus 2023he first phase took place on February 25, 2023, the second phase will be conducted on May 28, 2023, and the final phase will be conducted on 23rd July.
- ATMA Contact Details 2023
ATMA Full Form
ATMA Full Form is AIMS Test for Management Admissions. The AIMS in the ATMA Full Form stands for Association of Indian Management Schools. The ATMA exam is being conducted in three phases this year.
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admissions. The exam is conducted once every year. There are a total of 107 ATMA exam centres.
ATMA Exam Dates 2023
Below is the ATMA Exam Date 2023 information for all three phases. The final exam phase will conclude on July 2023. Candidates can refer to the list below to check all the ATMA Exam Dates.
|ATMA Full Form||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|ATMA Phase 1||Application Start Date||Dec 24, 2022|
|Application End Date||-|
|Exam Date||Feb 25, 2023|
|Admit Card||Feb 22, 2023|
|Result||Mar 2, 2023|
|ATMA Phase 2||Application Start Date||Mar 8, 2023|
|Application End Date||May 21, 2023|
|Exam Date||May 28, 2023|
|Admit Card||May 25, 2023|
|Result||Jun 2, 2023|
|ATMA Phase 3||Application Start Date||Jun 3, 2023|
|Application End Date||Jul 16, 2023|
|Admit Card||Jul 20, 2023|
|Exam Date||Jul 23, 2023|
|Result||Jul 28, 2023|
Read More: ATMA Important Dates 2023
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2023
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA Full Form) examination has no upper age limit, and there are no limitations on the number of attempts.
For more information, candidates can check out the ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2023 below:
- A candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Candidates falling under the General category must have secured a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor’s degree.
- For Reserved category candidates, the minimum percentage required in their Bachelor’s degree is 45%.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) candidates are also eligible to appear for the ATMA entrance examination.
Read More: ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2023
ATMA Application Form 2023
The process of filling out the application form for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA Full Form) is slightly different from the regular application registration process.
The candidates must pay first to receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) which will be required at the time of registration for ATMA Application Form 2023.
Below are the steps to follow for ATMA Registration:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website’s payment portal- Click Here.
- The registration fees for the ATMA exam can be paid using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and other Online payment methods.
- After a candidate has made the payment, the Personal Identification Number (PID) will be generated and sent to the candidate’s registered email and phone number.
- Candidates must save the PID number as it will be required at the time of login.
- After the steps above have been completed, the candidates will be required to visit the registration page for the further application process- Click Here.
- The candidates will be asked to enter their details, such as their PID number, date of birth, name, email ID, mobile number, education details, etc.
- Candidates must upload all the documents mentioned in the form and upload the documents in the correct format (format will be provided at the time of registration)
- After filling in all the details successfully, candidates will be given a login password which they will be required to save for future reference.
Read More: ATMA Application Form 2023
ATMA Exam Pattern 2023
The ATMA Examination is for 3 hours and is an online computer-based test. There are 107 exam centres nationwide, and candidates can choose their exam centres at their convenience.
|ATMA Full Form||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Number of Sections||6|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours (180 minutes)|
Read More: ATMA Exam Pattern 2023
ATMA Exam Centres 2023
There are 107 exam centres nationwide for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA Full Form). Candidates can check out some of them from the given list in the table below.
|Exam Name||ATMA Exam Centres 2023|
AIMS Test for Management Admissions
Read More: ATMA Exam Centres 2023
ATMA Syllabus 2023
The ATMA Syllabus 2023 contains topics on Verbal Ability, Analytical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability. Candidates may refer to the table below to know more about the ATMA Syllabus 2023.
Read More: ATMA Syllabus 2023
ATMA Contact Details 2023
Candidates facing any issue with the ATMA portal or with any general queries can reach out to:
ATMA Helpline Phone Number: 1) 040-23417876, 2) 48544057
ATMA Helpline Email ID: [email protected]
ATMA Offical Website: Official Website