|Eligibility||Students of class 9th to 12th|
|Rewards||Up to INR 25,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||July 30, 2022|
Talentspire is an E-learning platform that conducts a scholarship exam for 9th to 12th class students. The exam will be conducted in January and July month for session 2023. Students presently studying in classes 9 to 12 following CBSE, ICSE and state syllabus can apply for this scholarship.
Note: Talentspire Scholarships application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the Talentspire Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Talentspire scholarship exam is conducted by Talentspire, an e-learning platform for all enthusiastic students who aspire to good quality education. The Talentspire scholarship eligibility criteria are summarised in the points below.
- The students must be studying in classes from 9th to 12th.
- Only CBSE, ICSE and state syllabus board students can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship exam will be based on the class the candidate is presently studying.
The total prize money for the competitive Talentspire scholarship exam is INR 25,00,000, divided among all classes. The critical pointers regarding Talent Spire scholarships are as underneath.
- A total of INR 25,00,000 cash reward is awarded to the deserving students as a Talentspire scholarship amount.
- Exams are conducted based on classes the students are pursuing.
- Top industry experts provide the best study materials by Talentspire to students.
- The winners will have a chance to receive a prize from Dr.Wolfgang Keifer, who is the best living authority on Raman Effect, & Padma Vibhushan DR. G. Madhavan Nair (Former Chairman of ISRO).
How to Apply for Talentspire Scholarship?
Talentspire is the product of joint efforts by around 200 academicians, scholars, scientists and astronauts from various institutions. Talentspire dreams of making a change in young students' lives by offering them quality education. Interested students must follow the following steps to apply for Talentspire scholarship.
Step 1: Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the Talentspire scholarship.
Step 2: Next, applicants need to click on the 'Apply Now' tab to open the Talentspire scholarship portal.
Step 3: A Talentspire scholarship application form will display on the web page, which the candidate needs to fill.
Step 4: Finally, they must submit the filled form, attach all the documents and pay the nominal fees for the exam.
The platform for Talentspire scholarship is formed to teach the students the subjects of science and maths holistically or practically. Applicants should submit every required document along with the Talentspire scholarship application form. Students can easily apply through the steps mentioned earlier. A list of authentic Talentspire scholarship documents is provided below.
- Address proof certificate
- Identity proof
- Student's previous marksheet
- Admission fee receipts current year (tuition and non-tuition fee)
- Family annual income certificate
The following are the contact details for the Talentspire scholarship, which the applicant can approach if they face any issues, queries or concerns to fill out the Talentspire scholarship online form. They can also reach them for more details.
|(+91) 95670 92233|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.