|Conducted By||Praxis Business School|
|Eligibility||Women students pursuing data science and engineering|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||February 28, 2022|
The Praxis business school conducts the Praxis women in tech scholarship. The principal purpose of the scholarship is to motivate women to pursue careers in Engineering and Data Science. The candidates admitted to Post Graduate Program in Data Science (PGPDS) and Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering (PGPDE) at Praxis Business School will be rewarded with INR 1,00,000 against their course fees.
Note: Praxis Women in Tech scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Praxis Women in Tech Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
The Praxis women in tech scholarship eligibility criteria differ for Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering and Data Science students. The applicants can refer to the below-given criteria.
The eligibility criteria for the candidates pursuing a postgraduate in data engineering are provided underneath.
- The candidates must enrol in the Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering (PGPDE) at Praxis Business School.
- They must have a B.Tech, BCA/MCA or BSc/MSc degree in computer science/IT.
- A minimum mark of 50% must be obtained in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The students must be Indian citizens.
The students pursuing their academic careers in postgraduate programmes in data science can refer to the below-mentioned criteria.
- Women applicants admitted to the Praxis business school can apply for the Praxis women in tech scholarship 2023.
- The candidates must clear the Praxis admission test before applying for the scholarship.
- They must acquire at least 60% marks from a recognized university in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The students must be residents of India.
The scholars selected for the Praxis women in tech scholarship are presented with a maximum amount of INR 1,00,000 against their course fees. The candidates will get monetary aid if they satisfy the eligibility criteria and must pursue their studies in data science and engineering.
How to Apply for the Praxis Women in Tech Scholarship?
Interested candidates can apply for the Praxis women in tech scholarship by visiting the official website. The steps for the application procedure are as follows.
Step 1: The candidates must go to the official website of the Praxis women in tech scholarship.
Step 2: If the applicant is a new user, they must register on the official website.
Step 3: After receiving the credentials, they must log in and select the apply now tab.
Step 4: Click on the course the candidate wants to apply for and fill out the Praxis women in tech scholarship form.
Step 5: Next, upload the needed documents and pay out the application fee through an online payment.
Step 6: After an extended preview, submit the Praxis women in tech scholarship application form.
The applicants must upload the essential documents while filling out the Praxis women in tech scholarship application form 2023. A list of essential documents is listed below.
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Current resume
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th board examination
- Scorecard of Praxis Admission Test (if applicable)
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Bonafide student certificate
The applicants applying for the Praxis women in tech scholarship can connect with the contact below.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.