|Conducted By||The MSCE Group|
|Eligibility||Students from class 5 to 8|
|Rewards||Up to INR 100-500 (per month)|
|Last Date of Application||January 31, 2022|
The MSCE Pune scholarship 2023-24 was started by the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) for needy school students currently studying in classes 5 and 8. These impoverished students must be enrolled in government, unaided, granted, and non-granted schools in Maharashtra to avail the benefits of the scholarship scheme.
Note: The MSCE Pune scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
MSCE Pune Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
MSCE releases the admit cards for the scholarship examination on its official website. Candidates can also download the answer key from the school login. Interested students should first check the MSCE Pune scholarship eligibility criteria before applying for the same. The applicants must fulfill the following eligibility.
- Students must be permanent residents of Maharashtra state and should hold a valid address certificate.
- The age limit for class 5 students is 11 years (age relaxation for physically disabled students is 15 years).
- Class 8 students must be 14 years old (physically challenged students' age limit is18 years).
- The father's annual income of the applicant who belongs Tribal or any other backward community should be below INR 20,000.
MSCE Pune Scholarship Rewards
After the MSCE Pune scholarship results from the 2023 exam, candidates are selected. Interested candidates can log in to the official website of MSCE Pune scholarship 2023 to check the details and apply afterward. They have to provide their school UDISE code and password. The following rewards will be entitled to the deserving students.
- Selected candidates will get INR 100 to 500 per month as the MSCE Pune scholarship amount.
- This reward will be assigned to the candidate based on selection after clearing the MSCE scholarship exam.
How to Apply for MSCE Pune Scholarship?
The candidates must pass the scholarship exam conducted by MSCE Pune in order to claim the MSCE Pune scholarship scheme. There is a process to register for the exam. The application process for this popular scholarship program is in the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the MSCE Pune scholarship.
Step 2: The candidate has to click a "Scholarship Exam 2023" link.
Step 3: Candidates can select PUP 2023 or PSP 2023 application link accordingly.
Step 4: The application form will be displayed on their screen, where the candidate has to fill in all the required details and attach a photograph.
Step 5: Applicants have to pay a nominal fee for registration.
Step 6: Next, they should enter their bank details.
Step 7: All applicants are advised to cross-verify the details carefully in the MSCE Pune scholarship form before final submission.
Step 8: Finally, they can submit the MSCE Pune scholarship application form and take a printout of the form and fee receipt for future reference.
The Maharashtra State Council of Examination conducted the MSCE scholarship exam for 5th and 8th class students on the scheduled date. The exam was conducted to award the scholarship to the 5th and 8th class students. Some valid and authentic MSCE Pune scholarship documents must be necessarily submitted along with the application form.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (with signature in prescribed format)
- Bank account details of the students
- Aadhaar number
- Family Income certificate
- Caste/Category certificate
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- Differently Abled certificate
Many candidates have appeared for the MSCE Pune scholarship exam. The qualified will get scholarships in the next class. For more details about this scholarship program, candidates can reach the below contact details and clear their doubts.
|Official Website||MSCE Pune Scholarship|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.