|Eligibility||Students pursuing their post graduate studies abroad|
|Region||Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Germany|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||August 31, 2022|
GyanDhan scholarship aims to make higher education abroad more approachable to the students. This scholarship helped numerous students in choosing the right way to receive funds. The GyanDhan scholarship 2022 is launched to assist deserving students financially to achieve their dreams.
Note: GyanDhan scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Content
GyanDhan scholarship is a popular scholarship for students with excellent academic records and outstanding capabilities. Candidates must meet a few requirements before applying for the scholarship. The GyanDhan scholarship eligibility criteria are explained in the following points.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen who has graduated from an Indian college or Institute.
- He/She must have an extraordinary academic record. The profile strength should also be good.
- The candidate must be commencing a two-year Post Graduate study course in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Germany.
- The students aspiring for an educational loan must submit their application through Gyan Dhan in partner lenders like SBI, Axis bank, Incred, BOB, Credila, ICICI bank, Avanse, Auxilo, and Mpower financing.
- Students who have not received their admission letter yet are also eligible to apply for the GyanDhan scholarship scheme.
A single student is awarded the GyanDhan scholarship on an annual basis. The shortlisting and selection of the candidate is based on their past academic performance. The rewards are mentioned below.
- GyanDhan scholarship is a boon to the students who wish for a study loan, but the bank does not sanction it at the right time.
- The selected candidates will get a specific amount of INR 1,00,000 as the GyanDhan scholarship amount at the start of the academic year.
- It is inapplicable to students undertaking undergraduate courses or attending conferences and seminars.
How to Apply?
GyanDhan scholarship is a scholarship granted once to one student in a year irrespective of his/her chosen course or country. Interested students can apply for GyanDhan scholarship online. The application process is straightforward to understand. It is provided below in the following steps.
Step 1: Firstly, students should visit the official website with contact details, which are provided below.
Step 2: They need to click on the scholarship link to start the application process.
Step 3: In the third step, they must fill out pertinent details like name, email, mobile number, target country, college and course.
Step 4: The fourth step is to hold for the next 24 hours to receive an email where candidates can upload their GyanDhan scholarship documents.
GyanDhan scholarship scheme is one of the highest-rated study abroad financing markets. The primary purpose of this scholarship is to make international study options feasible for a more significant number of students. The mandatory documents that must be submitted by the students, along with a duly filled GyanDhan scholarship application form, are listed underneath.
- Proposal letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/ GMAT score
- English language proficiency proof (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Updated resume
- Statement of purpose (in 1500 words maximum)
- An optional recommendation letter from the Institute
The GyanDhan scholarship is sanctioned to the students planning to enroll in postgraduate studies in Germany, Canada, UK and Australia. In case of any discrepancies or details, interested students can reach below contact details.
First floor, 262, Westend Marg, Saiyad Ul Ajaib Extension, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110030.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.