|Conducted By||Global Indian International School|
|Eligibility||Students who have cleared their class 10 board examinations|
|Rewards||Up to INR 51,72,865|
|Last Date of Application||February 8, 2022|
GIIS scholarship was initiated to provide young students of India to pursue their studies in Singapore. It was launched by the Global Indian International School and is popularly known as GIIS Global Citizen scholarship. Financial assistance is provided to needy students to pursue their higher education in Singapore for 2 years under the GIIS scholarship scheme.
Note: GIIS scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the GIIS Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
GIIS Global Citizen scholarship 2023 program is a one-stop solution for students who want to pursue their higher studies abroad. Candidates can check the vital information about this scholarship here. The GIIS scholarship eligibility criteria are mentioned in a few points below.
- The candidates must have studied English as their first language.
- He/she should have obtained an A grade in all subjects of class 9 and pre-board examination of class 10 (CBSE Board).
- The candidate requires an aggregate of 80 % in all subjects of class 9 and 10 pre-board examination (for ICSE/state board students).
- A minimum grade of A is required in all subjects of class 9 with an extended curriculum and pre-board of class 10 (for IGCSE students).
Global Indian International School (GIIS) offers this prestigious scholarship to distinguished students of India to foster their future growth in the field of education. The GIIS scholarship amount is explained underneath.
- The selected students will receive a grant of up to INR 51,72,865 each.
- The reward covers basic expenses like tuition fees, travel expenditure, boarding and lodging for two-year.
How to Apply for the GIIS Scholarship?
The popular GIIS scholarship 2023 offers an unmatched opportunity for an extraordinary learning experience which will prepare the student to progress towards careers of their choice. The application process for the same is straightforward. A step-by-step application procedure to apply under this scheme is provided below.
Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website and go to the application page.
Step 2: Next, candidates are required to fill in all required details.
Step 3: They must attach all the valid GIIS scholarship documents.
Step 4: Final step is to submit the duly filled GIIS scholarship application form.
Through GIIS scholarship, students from Asian countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, Gulf and EU (European Union) countries who wish to pursue their overseas education in Singapore can fulfil their dreams. There are certain mandatory GIIS scholarship documents which the applicant has to submit with the completed GIIS scholarship application form. A list is given below.
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Class 9th marksheet
- Class 10th marksheet
- Photograph (passport size)
- Extracurricular achievement in classes 8th, 9th and 10th
- Parent’s aadhar card
Global Indian International School created this new scholarship as GIIS Singapore scholarship for the young students who have recently passed their 10th standard and wish to continue higher education in Singapore. For more clarification, interested students can reach out to the contact details mentioned underneath.
8766 431 705, 1800 5722 810
Global Indian International School, Plot No. D-5, Sector 71, Noida-201301, U.P, India.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.