|Conducted By||EdCIL Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing B.Tech/B.E. graduation course|
|Rewards||Up to INR 3,17,900|
|Last Date of Application||July 25, 2022|
EdCIL Foundation's scholarship program was initiated by EdCIL Foundation to help poor students pursuing a B.E./B.Tech graduation course. Employees of EdCIL and their children are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
Note: The EdCIL Foundation's scholarship program application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Content
EdCIL (India) Limited is a "Mini Ratna" Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Education, Government of India. It launched a "Study in India" education campaign for 2017-18. This campaign is in the form of an EdCIL scholarship 2023. The EdCIL scholarship eligibility criteria are summarised in the points below.
- Students must have secured at least 50% marks in class 10th and 50% in class 12th board examination.
- Candidates should be pursuing B.E./B.Tech, BChE - Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, BCE - Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- The annual family earnings of the candidates must be below INR 5,00,000.
- Candidates from the ST/NT caste category will get preference.
The exclusive "Study in India" campaign for EdCIL scholarship acts as an assistant for international education in India. The EdCIL scholarship amount under this scheme assigned as the scholarship rewards to the selected students is summarised below.
- The EdCIL scholarship amounts to the limit of 75% of Institutional Economic Cost (IEC), including tuition fees, hostel fees, and other charges, excluding mess charges.
- A maximum amount of USD 4,000 (INR 3,17,900) is sanctioned annually to DASA admitted students.
- For non-DASA admitted students, the amount sanctioned is USD 3,600 (INR 2,86,081 approx) under EdCIL scholarship.
How to Apply?
The EdCIL scholarship acts as a "Single Stop Shop" for international students, providing details on the vast choices of good quality education available in India at very competitive prices.
The following are some simple steps to apply for an EdCIL scholarship.
Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of the EdCIL scholarship.
Step 2: Next, candidates need to click on the Apply Now tab to open the application portal.
Step 3: The candidates must click on the Register Now button if they are first-time visitors. They can also Login into the EdCIL scholarship portal with Google.
Step 4: They must enter their full name as per their aadhaar card and their mobile number and email-id. They can create their password for login here.
Step 5: Next, the applicants must fill captcha code, accept the terms and conditions and submit it.
Step 6: The applicants can now log in to apply for EdCIL scholarship, fill in the required details and select an eligible scholarship scheme.
Step 7: The final step is to attach the essential documents and submit the duly filled EdCIL scholarship application form.
EdCIL scholarship scheme provides a platform for interested students from India to get admission to leading universities and institutions. They get a chance to showcase their strengths in higher education. There are a few authentic documents required to apply for the EdCIL scholarship. The following are the required EdCIL scholarship documents and the application form.
- Applicants photograph
- Identity proof (aadhaar/ PAN card/ voter ID etc.)
- Address proof certificate
- Candidates bank passbook
- Student's 10th,12th, or diploma marksheet
- Admission fee receipts current year (tuition fee and non-tuition fee)
- Income certificate
- College admission letter/college bonafide certificate
EdCIL scholarship covers various disciplines like Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, Nursing, Management, Media Studies, Information Technology, Bio-technology, Agriculture, Hotel Management etc. The following contact details for the EdCIL scholarship help students with admission-related queries and facilitate admissions to international institutions.
0120-2512004-6, 4156001-2 and 4154003