|Conducted By||Aga Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing postgraduate courses|
|Rewards||Reimbursement of educational and other expenses.|
|Last Date of Application||March 17, 2023|
The Aga Khan scholarship is an initiative by the Aga Foundation or the Aga Boards. It aims to provide a limited number of scholarships to the candidates pursuing their postgraduate studies. The Aga khan foundation international scholarship program 2023 aims to fund students who lack financial resources in developing countries. The scholarship program is awarded on a 50% grant and 50% loan basis and a competitive application process to apply for the scholarship is held during June or July.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Aga Khan International Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
The Aga khan foundation international scholarship program eligibility criteria must be satisfied before applying for the scholarship program. A list of criteria is provided below.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The Aga khan foundation international scholarship program invites applications from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar and Mozambique, France, Portugal, UK, USA and Canada.
- The candidate must enroll in development-related studies, and those who do not have any other means of funding are given preferences.
- The students must be under 30 years of age.
- The interested applicant must have consistently excellent academic performance and must have enrolled themselves in renowned universities.
Candidates selected for the Aga khan foundation international scholarship program are rewarded with various benefits and awards. Following is the list of benefits the candidates will receive upon selection.
- The Aga foundation provides aid to the students by reimbursing the tuition fees and living expenses.
- The funding for Ph.D. programs is provided for the first two years of study to the deserving students.
- Half of the scholarship amount is granted as a loan, reimbursed with an annual service charge of 5%. A guarantor must co-sign the loan agreement and the payback period is five years.
How to Apply for Aga Khan International Scholarship?
The Aga Khan international scholarship candidates can refer to the application process summarised below. The online Aga khan foundation international scholarship program forms are available on the official website.
Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website of the Aga Khan International scholarship.
Step 2: Next, click the apply now button and carefully review the introduction process.
Step 3: Collect the application form from Aga foundation offices or Aga Khan education services/boards.
Step 4: Fill out the application form with the required details and documents.
Step 5: After filling out the application, take an extended preview and submit it before March 17th, 2023.
While applying for the Aga Khan international scholarship, the applicant must submit valid and authenticated documents. A list of necessary documents is mentioned below.
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Current academic mark sheets
Candidates can enquire with the authorities if they face any issues applying for the Aga scholarship. They can refer to the following details if they need help with the scholarship scheme.
Sarojini House, 2nd floor, 6, Bhagwan, Dass Road, New Delhi -110001.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.