|Conducted By||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation|
|Eligibility||Undergraduates and students studying in classes 1 to 12|
|Rewards||Up to INR 60,000|
|Last Date of Application||January 31, 2022|
Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship program is one of the most popular initiatives of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a non-profit organization engaged in CSR initiatives of the company and its subsidiaries. Launching this scholarship program provides financial assistance and motivational support for education to students who lost their parent/parents in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship program application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Content
Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship program 2023 aims to ensure continuity of the education of the young kids whose parents left during the Covid pandemic. Under this scholarship scheme, undergraduate degree courses receive various benefits from students studying in classes 1 to 12. The Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship program eligibility criteria are summarised below.
- The students whose parents passed away due to Covid 10 pandemic are eligible for this program.
- The candidates must be Indian nationals only. The students should be studying in class 1st to 12th.
- They should be enrolled in any institute/school to continue their education.
The deserving students of the Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship program are entitled to receive several rewards and benefits. Interested students can check the below pointers regarding the Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship program amount and apply for the same accordingly.
- The Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship amount for class 1st to 8th students is INR 24,000.
- The reward amount for class 9th to 12th students is INR 30,000.
- The amount, as mentioned earlier, is a fixed-time scholarship amount.
- The reward amount can be used for academic purposes like tuition fees, hostel fees, books, stationery, food, internet, online learning, etc.
- Additional value-added services included under this program are Mental Wellness, Career Counselling, Coaching and Life Skills sessions.
How to Apply?
Students from selected institutes like IIMs, XLRIs, BITS Pilani, FMS, NALSAR etc., can claim Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship. The process of application is easy for interested students. They are advised to check the Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship eligibility criteria before applying. The stepwise application process is given underneath.
Step 1- Candidates must click the 'Apply Now' button in the first step.
Step 2- They can log in with their registered ID and land on the 'Application Form Page.'
Step 3- If the students are not registered, they should first register themselves to get the Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship login.
Step 4- The 'Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program' application form page will open after that.
Step 5- Next, they need to click on the 'Start Application tab to start the application process.
Step 6- The applicants will be asked to complete the necessary details in the Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship application form.
Step 7- Relevant documents must be uploaded along with the online form.
Step 8- They should accept the 'Terms and Conditions and click on 'Preview' before proceeding.
Step 9- After verifying all the details filled in by the applicant correctly on the preview screen, applicants can now click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application process.
The meritholder 20 students concerning their entrance exam ranking at the admission time will be able to apply through the Dean of the respective Institute. They should ensure that they upload the authentic and valid Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship documents. A list of mandatory documents is provided here.
- Photograph of applicant
- Marksheet of the previous class
- Crisis document (death certificate of parent)
- A government-issued identity proof (aadhaar card/ voter identity card/ driving licence/ PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/ admission letter/ institution identity card/ bonafide certificate)
- Income proof
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (hospital receipts, doctor's prescription, covid test report, medical bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
To claim the benefits of this muck popular Aditya Birla Capital COVID scholarship scheme, the student's overall achievements spanning academic and co-curricular excellence are assessed to select the candidate for the next round after clearing the entrance exam. If the applicant wishes to get more details, they can contact the officials from the following contact details.
011-430-92248 (Ext- 268)
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.