ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2021 was released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the candidates who have completed the online registration. NTA conducts the examination to offer admission to agricultural courses offered by the institute. The PG and UG admit cards were available on the institution's official website; candidates could log in to download the hall ticket.
Read along to get complete details of the ICAR AIEEA admit card 2021.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2021 Dates
Aspirants who have completed the online registration process were able to download the ICAR AIEEA 2021 admit card from the official website. Key dates concerning the hall ticket are tabulated below.
|ICAR AIEEA 2021||
|ICAR AIEEA Admit Card availability||
|ICAR AIEEA Result||To be announced|
How to download the ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2021?
Candidates appearing for the examination must carry the ICAR AIEEA admit card with them as no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. To download the admit card, follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA ICAR icar.nta.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘download admit card’ option as provided on the screen
- Step 3: Login through Application Number and password
- Step 4: Enter the details as explained in the image below
Details mentioned on the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card
The following details were mentioned on the ICAR hall ticket. The candidates are advised to verify the details as no request for changes will be entertained in the future.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- ICAR AIEEA roll number
- Category of the candidate
- Exam center details
- Timings of the examination
- Exam date
- Application Number
- Program applied
- Passport Size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
Discrepancies in ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2021
Always double-check the information on the AIEEA admit card. Candidates must check their personal information, contact information, examination information, photograph, signature, and other vital information on the admit card to ensure that the information is correct.
If you notice any discrepancies in your AIEEA 2021 admit card, call the ICAR test conducting officials or any appropriate nodal person immediately. If a candidate cannot download the admit card, they should contact the individual examination center's Nodal Officer.
How to retrieve the ICAR AIEEA Application number?
As part of the admission process, the candidates need to complete the online application. Candidates who have completed the application process will be able to download the admit card from the official website. The application number generated during the registration process is essential to download the ICAR AIEEA admit card. Candidates can refer to the information given below if they have forgotten the ICAR AIEEA application number.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA
- Step 2: Locate and click on 'Download Admit Card: AIEEA (UG/PG) - 2021'
- Step 3: Locate and click on 'Forgot Application Number'
- Step 4: Fill in the information as required
- Step 5: Submit the information
- Step 6: The application number will be generated on the screen.
How to retrieve the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Password?
The candidates can retrieve the ICAR AIEEA password by clicking on 'Forgot Password'. They will be expected to select one of the 3 options mentioned below.
- Option 1: Using Security Question & its Answer you entered during Form filling.
- Option 2: Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Option 3: Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
The candidates will also have to provide their registered Mobile number or Email ID for password retrieval.