Eligibility criteria at University School of Information and Communication Technology, [USICT] New Delhi:
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech + M.Tech:
- Candidates must have passed 12th grade from a recognised board with minimum aggregate 55% marks to be eligible to apply.
- Students must have passed Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics individually to be eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for MCA:
- Candidates applying for MCA must be graduates.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
- Students looking for admission must possess B.Tech. / B.E. graduation degree in Computer Science or Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognised university with minimum marks of 60%.
- Students who have studied MCA or MCA Security or graduated in IETE/AMIE from a recognised university are also eligible for the course.
- Candidates with M.Sc. in (IT or Electronics/ Computer Science/ Informatics or Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics) are also eligible.
- Students should have a valid and a qualified score card of GATE for Computer Science group.
- For Electronics candidates should be GATE qualified in Electronics and Communication with a valid score card.
Application process at University School of Information and Communication Technology, [USICT] New Delhi:
Application process for B.Tech + M.Tech, MCA, M.Tech:
- Application forms are available online.
- The application forms must be filled carefully and all the required documents must be attached.
- Application forms must be filled and submitted in due time.
Admission process at University School of Information and Communication Technology, [USICT] New Delhi:
Admission process for B.Tech + M.Tech, MCA, M.TECH:
- Candidates are allowed to withdraw the admission in the first counselling by submitting the request at the address.
- Conversion of the reserved seats for SC, ST, DEF, PH, Minority, etc. to General Category will be done only after the completion of last round of counselling for the reserved category.
- Candidate’s admission will only be done on the merit basis and once if the seats get filled up, the university closes admission or counselling.
- Students will not be allowed to change the program during first counselling but they can change the program during second counselling by depositing the additional amount of INR 5000/- in the form of DD in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi.
- Candidates are advised to pay the fee immediately at the time of counselling otherwise seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list.
- If the candidate fails to appear on the notified venue, time and date for counselling, then they would have no claim for the seat.
- According to the rank in the merit list of examination, candidates will be called for counselling along with the required documents for verification.
- To attend the counselling candidates should submit the counselling processing fees of INR 1000/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates should attend the counselling on the scheduled date and time along with all the documents.
- Qualified candidates will be called for counselling and their schedule will be displayed on the university website “www.ipu.ac.in”
First Counselling Process:
- The University conducts counselling in two ways i.e. offline and online counselling.
- Offline counselling is further divided into two categories i.e. first and second counselling.
- Students with valid and qualified GATE score card would be selected first.
- If seats remain vacant, it would be filled by CET qualified candidates.
- University reserves rights to cancel any CET.
- University groups programs together on the basis of the common syllabus and assign unique CET code.
- Selection of the candidate to the above-mentioned M.Tech, MBA and MCA course is done on the basis of IPUCET entrance test or on the merit of qualifying degree conducted by the university. “Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test” is abbreviated as IPUCET.
Reception CounterAdmission Branch,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
- If the request is received on or before the above-mentioned date and time of admission then the admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded to the candidate after deduction of Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates are advised not to pay the second counselling processing fees if they already paid the first counselling fees and vice versa.
- If candidates got admission in the first counselling then also they are advised to attend the second counselling if they want to change the program on the basis of merit.
- After the two rounds of counselling, open house counselling will be held only if the seats remain vacant.
- Counselling fee of INR 1000/- must be paid by all eligible candidates who participate in open house counselling.
- Only CET qualified candidates will be considered for admission through management quota by producing original admit card for admission.
- Rest of the counselling procedure remains same as of the first counselling.
- All the details regarding counselling are available on the university website “www.ipu.ac.in”.
- Candidates should read the conditions carefully before registering online for admission.
- Candidates should apply early because the university will not be responsible for any network problems.
- Candidates have to deposit non-refundable counselling fees of INR 1000/- through Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card or by cash payment in any branch of Indian Bank.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the online fee confirmation receipt with the transaction details.
- Once the seat allocation for the reserved category is done then the unfilled seats will be converted to the unreserved category in the last round of online counselling.
- If any CET qualified candidate has not taken admission in the online counselling round then they are eligible to participate in the spot counselling against the available vacant seat.
Candidates are advised to bring all the original and photocopy of the necessary documents which are as follows:
- Call letter of counselling
- Demand draft of admission fee
- Admit card or rank card
- Health strength document
- Original document of class 10th and 12th (2 photocopies)