Scholarships Kalyani Government Engineering College [KGEC] Nadia
Scholarship Offered to Students:
- 10% of the students are awarded full free scholarship.
- 10% of the students are awarded half free scholarship
- SC/ST Minority students are awarded scholarships by State Government.
- Scholarship are also granted under backward welfare scheme of the Government.
- West Bengal Government Merit-cum-means Schoarship are awarded by the State Government.
- CSIR, SAIL, NTPC, P&T and many State Government Organizations offer awards & scholarship to the students of this institution.
Criteria for Fee Waivers/Scholarship:
- For Full Free Scholarship & Half Free Scholarship students, the family income should not exceed Rs.2.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Scholarship for backward classes, the family income should not exceed Rs.90,000/- per annum.
- For other organizational insist scholarship, as per organizational rules.