Indian School of Business, Hyderabad offers admission to various postgraduate programmes, advanced management programmes, and doctoral studies in the discipline of Business and Management. Application forms of ISB Hyderabad admission 2021 are available on the official website of ISB for all the courses. The applicants need to have a good score in the entrance exams to be eligible for taking admission in some of the courses.
Table of Contents
Highlights of ISB Hyderabad Admission 2021
Below is an overview of ISB Hyderabad admission criteria and process.
|Highlights on ISB Hyderabad Admission 2021
||Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
|Type of Institute
Post Graduate Programmes- PGP, PGPpro, PGPMAX, PGP MFAB
Advanced Management Programmes- AMPH, AMPI, AMPMO, AMPPP, AMPBA, AMPH
Doctoral Studies- FPM, EFPM
||GMAT/ GRE/ CAT
|Mode of Exam
||Based on eligibility, entrance exam, and selection criteria
ISB Hyderabad PGP in Management Admission 2021
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) is a 12 months full-time residential programme designed for professionals. The PGP admission process 2021 is explained below.
ISB Hyderabad PGP in Management Eligibility Criteria 2021
ISB Hyderabad Admission takes place in two cycles. Candidates need to have a valid score in the entrance exam and meet the ISB Hyderabad admission criteria 2021 to get selected for the further rounds of admission.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Valid GMAT or GRE scores
- A full-time post-qualification work experience of 2-20 years is required as of 31st March in the year that the candidate intends to join ISB
- A valid Toefl/IELTS score is required if the medium of instruction is not English
ISB Hyderabad PGP in Management Selection Process 2021
ISB Hyderabad PGP admission selection process 2021 is as follows.
- There are three modes of admission in the ISB Hyderabad PGP programme i.e. PGP, Early Entry Option (EEO), and Young Leaders Programme (YLP). The candidates have to register for the GMAT/ GRE entrance exam and appear for the same in the PGP and EEO (PGP deferred) mode of admission
- Each candidate is evaluated on the basis of academic credentials, leadership potential, and personal attributes
- A Personal Interview round is scheduled for the shortlisted candidates
- Selected candidates in the PI round are offered a seat
ISB Hyderabad PGPpro Admission 2021
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Professionals (PGPpro) is an 18 months global weekend executive MBA equivalent programme designed for people who have work experience and are future leaders. The PGPpro admission 2021 process is as follows.
ISB Hyderabad PGPpro Eligibility Criteria 2021
ISB Hyderabad PGPpro eligibility criteria 2021 is mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- A full-time work experience of more than 5 years is required
ISB Hyderabad PGPpro Selection Process 2021
The PGPpro admission 2021 has 3 application rounds. The selection process 2021 is as follows.
- The candidates need to fill an application form available on the ISB official website. Scanned documents of bachelor’s degree certificate & mark sheets for all semesters or years and Class 12 mark sheets along with a colour photograph and passport is required while filling the application form. The application fee is ₹ 5000
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a Personal Interview round
- The applicants will be evaluated on the basis of academic performance, personal attributes, professional qualities & work quality, and Interview performance
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2021
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) is a 15 months global executive programme that is equivalent to MBA. It is for experienced professionals, senior executives, and entrepreneurs. PGPMAX admission 2021 process and eligibility criteria are in detail below.
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Eligibility Criteria 2021
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX eligibility criteria 2021 is stated below.
- The candidate requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline
- A minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience is required as of the date of submitting the application
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Selection Process 2021
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX selection process for 2021 is conducted in 2 rounds as explained here.
- Online applications are invited to the ISB official website. The documents to be scanned and uploaded along with the application are listed on the website
- The selected candidates appear for an interview round
- The candidates are evaluated on various factors like leadership potential, personal attributes, attitude, quantity and quality of work experience, achievement orientation, strong communication skills, achievement orientation, motivation to participate, undergraduate performance, and interview performance
ISB Hyderabad PGP MFAB Admission 2021
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Family Business (PGP MFAB) is a 15 months comprehensive general management programme for the next generation family business owners. PGP MFAB admission 2021 criteria of ISB Hyderabad is explained below.
ISB Hyderabad PGP MFAB Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates need to check PGP MFAB eligibility criteria 2021 as mentioned below.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification like CA etc. at the time of submitting the application
- No work experience is required. However, the applicant can have a work experience of 0-5 years which will be an advantage
- Members of family businesses who intend to carry it forward
ISB Hyderabad PGP MFAB Selection Process 2021
PGP MFAB admission 2021 is carried in 2 rounds in November and March and the BAT test as described.
- An online application form is to be filled by the candidates. The form link is provided on the ISB website
- The applicants need to appear for the Business Admissions Test (BAT)
- The shortlisted applicants are called for a Personal Interview round
- Final selection is made on the basis of knowledge of family business, business leadership potential, academic performance, work experience, inclination towards achievement, performance in BAT test, interview performance and size, scale, complexity, and legacy of the business
ISB Hyderabad AMPBA Admission 2021
The Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA) is of 15 months duration. It is designed for business professionals. The AMPBA Admission 2021 criteria and process is provided below.
ISB Hyderabad AMPBA Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidate must meet the following ISB Hyderabad AMPBA eligibility criteria 2021:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Technology, Science, Mathematics, or equivalent qualification in any discipline with exposure to programming or mathematics is required
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience is required as on the admission date
- However, freshers having a master's degree are also eligible to apply
ISB Hyderabad AMPBA Selection Process 2021
The AMPBA selection process 2021 is conducted in 4 cycles.
- The interested candidates need to fill an online application form on the ISB website
- All the applicants have to appear for an online admissions test
- GMAT/ NMAT/ CAT/ GRE scores can also be submitted by the applicants along with the online admissions test
- Shortlisted applicants on the basis of admissions test results will appear for an interview round
- The interview may be conducted via video conference, teleconference, in person, or a web-based tool
- The applicant will be evaluated on several criteria like quality of work experience, undergraduate degree performance, attitude, leadership potential, performance in the interview, and work experience in analytics
ISB Hyderabad AMPH Admission 2021
Advanced Management Programme for Healthcare (AMPH) is a 12 months programme designed for mid and senior executives from the healthcare delivery industry. Refer to the following points for AMPH admission 2021 process.
ISB Hyderabad AMPH Eligibility Criteria 2021
ISB Hyderabad AMPH eligibility criteria 2021 are as follows:
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline or diploma in medicine, pharmacy, alternative medicine or nursing is required
- Work experience of 6-8 years is required. A lesser experience may be considered of entrepreneurs or management consultants
ISB Hyderabad AMPH Selection Process 2021
ISB Hyderabad AMPH selection process 2021 explained below:
- Online applications need to be submitted by the candidates to initiate the process
- The candidates need to submit a personal statement explaining the commitment to the healthcare sector, two reference letters to illustrate ability and desire, and a letter of consent from the current employer granting permission to pursue the programme as a part of the application pack
- Eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the application pack
- The shortlisted applicants will go for a personal interview round which will be conducted over an audio conference
ISB Hyderabad AMPI Admission 2021
Advanced Management Programme for Infrastructure (AMPI) is a 12 months management programme for people who have work experience. AMPI admission 2021 process is as follows.
ISB Hyderabad AMPI Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates should meet the following AMPI eligibility criteria for admission to the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
- The candidate should have an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Work experience of at least more than 5 years is required
- Entrepreneurs and consultants are eligible to apply if they have three years of experience
ISB Hyderabad AMPI Selection Process 2021
AMPI selection process 2021 happens in two rounds as follows.
- The candidates have to apply online by filling the application form on the ISB website and attach the relevant documents
- The selected applicants will have their interviews on a rolling basis
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of their commitment to the infrastructure industry, quality of work experience, and leadership potential
ISB Hyderabad AMPMO Admission 2021
Advanced Management Programme for Manufacturing and Operations (AMPMO) is a 12 months programme. The AMPMO admission 2021 eligibility criteria and selection process is explained in detail.
ISB Hyderabad AMPMO Eligibility Criteria 2021
The ISB Hyderabad AMPMO eligibility criteria need to be met by every applicant for admission 2021.
- The applicants should have an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- More than 5 years of experience is required to be eligible
- 3 years of experience is required for entrepreneurs and consultants
ISB Hyderabad AMPMO Selection Process 2021
The selection procedure of AMPMO admission 2021 has 2 rounds of the admission cycle.
- An online application form available on the ISB website is to be filled by the candidates and attach the relevant documents mentioned in the form
- Applicants will be selected based on their leadership potential, ability to cope with the rigour of the programme, quality of work experience, and commitment to the manufacturing industry
- The applicants will have to undergo an online written test
- The shortlisted applicants will appear for the interview round on a rolling basis
ISB Hyderabad AMPPP Admission 2021
Advanced Management Programme in Public Policy (AMPPP) is of 12 months duration, designed to help mid-senior level management across public sector organizations to apply discipline and logic to public management and policy.
ISB Hyderabad AMPPP Eligibility Criteria 2021
There is no entrance test required for taking admission in AMPPP 2021. The candidate should have experience in mid-senior level management.
ISB Hyderabad AMPPP Selection Process 2021
The selection process of ISB Hyderabad AMPPP 2021 is carried in 2 cycles.
- Process for government-sponsored applicants: The candidates have to fill the online application form and send it through the sponsoring authority
- For non-government sponsored and corporate applicants: The candidates need to apply through an online application form on the website and attach the required documents
ISB Hyderabad FPM Admission 2021
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is of 4 years duration. No work experience is required. Read further for other FPM admission 2021 eligibility criteria and selection process.
ISB Hyderabad FPM Eligibility Criteria 2021
ISB Hyderabad FPM admission 2021 applications open in the month of October. The eligibility for the same is as follows.
- Candidates must have a 4-year undergraduate degree or a 3-year undergraduate and a postgraduate degree from an accredited academic institution or an equivalent in areas such as engineering, business, computer sciences, economics, physics, arts, or mathematics
- All applicants need to have a valid test score in GRE / GMAT / CAT / JRF
ISB Hyderabad FPM Selection Process 2021
The selection process for FPM admission 2021 is described in detail below.
- The candidates need to appear for an entrance exam of GRE / GMAT / CAT / JRF
- An online application form on the official website of ISB is to be filled
- Candidates will be shortlisted and contacted by the FPM office for further admission process
- The application will be reviewed by the FPM Admissions Committee and may invite the candidate for an interview
ISB Hyderabad EFPM Admission 2021
Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) is a 3 years programme for people having work experience. The EFPM admission 2021 criteria are explained here.
ISB Hyderabad EFPM Eligibility Criteria 2021
An applicant must meet the following EFPM eligibility criteria 2021:
- An applicant must have work experience of 10-15 years
- A bachelor’s degree is a compulsory requirement. An MBA or business-focused master’s degree is an added advantage but not mandatory
ISB Hyderabad EFPM Selection Process 2021
The selection process for the interested candidates in the ISB EFPM programme admission 2021 is as below.
- The online application form needs to be submitted on the official website of ISB which must include a scanned copy of passport, a colour photograph, bachelor’s degree certificates for all semesters and years, two recommendation letters, and proof of income
- The application fee is to be paid as per the guidelines of the online form which is non-refundable
ISB Hyderabad Admission Process 2021
The following steps are to be followed by the candidates for ISB Hyderabad Admission criteria 2021.
- The online application form available on the ISB site should be filled by the candidate
- The candidate should appear for the entrance exam GRE / GMAT / CAT / NMAT / JRF / BAT depending upon the eligibility criteria of the course applying for and have a valid score
- Applicants will be shortlisted based upon the online application or entrance exam
- Shortlisted candidates may be called for a Personal Interview round which may be conducted over video conference, audio conference, in person, or a web-based tool
- The final selection will be made on the basis of several factors
ISB Hyderabad Application Process 2021
ISB Hyderabad admission 2021 application process is online. The form is available on the official website of ISB Hyderabad. The institution doesn’t accept offline applications.
ISB Hyderabad Application Form 2021
The candidates need to follow the online application process as no offline form is available or accepted by the institution.
- The application form for all Post Graduate Programmes (PGP), Advanced Management Programmes (AMP), and Doctoral Studies are available on the official website of ISB.
- All the relevant sections of the application form need to be filled. The form can be filled over several sessions. The information can be saved and viewed by the applicants before the final submission of the completed application.
- Required documents stated in the application form should be scanned and uploaded when prompted.
- The application fee is to be paid by all the candidates. Payment, HR, and company application sections can be ignored by self-sponsored candidates.
- An acknowledgement email will be received by the applicant with the application number after submitting the application form.
Documents Required For Application Process 2021
The candidate needs to be ready with the required documents while filling the application form. The following documents are required while filling the online application form of ISB Hyderabad Admission 2021 depending upon the course for which the candidate is applying.
- Colour photograph
- Academic certificates
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and mark sheets for all semesters or years
- Class 12 mark sheets
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of consent from the current employer
Steps to Apply for ISB Hyderabad Admission
ISB Hyderabad Admission #admission application form is available on the website of the institute that is required to be filled by the eligible candidates. Follow the below steps for applying to ISB Hyderabad admission 2021.
Step 1: Click on Apply Now button on the ISB website and select the programme
Step 2: Click on Create account
Step 3: Fill in the Email ID and Mobile Number
Step 4: Fill in all the details stated in the application form and submit
Step 5: A confirmation mail will be sent to the registered email address
Step 6: Activate the account by clicking on the link provided in the mail received
Step 7: Login and fill in further details, and upload the required documents
ISB Hyderabad Admission Helpline
In case of any assistance or help for ISB Hyderabad Admissions, the following helpline numbers can be contacted-