Scholarships at Indian School of Business, [ISB] Hyderabad:
Scholarships for PGP Course:
- This scholarship is based on the overall scores of the selection process.
- The eligible candidates will get up to 40 scholarships ranging from INR 5 Lakhs on the full tuition fee.
- The scholarship is provided by both ISB and corporates.
- The candidates whose annual family income is less than INR 12 Lakhs will get a scholarship of INR 5 Lakhs.
ISB Merit By Diversity:
- ISB believes in diversity.
- A scholarship of INR 5-10 Lakhs will be awarded to encourage the students with diverse profiles.
AIESEC - ISB Waivers:
- AIESECers will get up to 3 scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs.
- The candidates need to submit an essay for the same.
- ISB offers up to 30 scholarships of varying amounts to deserving international students.
Bridge to India:
- The schools offer a scholarship of INR 5-10 Lakhs to 5 students who are currently working abroad but planning to come back to India.
- The students should have to submit an essay for the same.
ISB’s Develop India Scholarship:
- Indian School of Business provides scholarships to their graduating students who venture into NGO/ Non-Profit, social impact start-ups and Development sector or are returning back to PSU/Govt Sector.
Other Scholarships for PGP Students:
- Citi Scholarships
- Phoenix Nurture India Scholarship
- PGPMAX Co 2012 Scholarship
- Bajaj Auto Scholarship
- D’décor Scholarship
- Hilti Scholarship
- Jagannath Arora Scholarship
- Visiting faculty Scholarship
- Shapoorji Pallonji Scholarship
- Aditya Shembekar Scholarship
- Alumni Endowment Fund Scholarship
- Deepak Parayanken Scholarship
- AT&T Scholarship
- Lakshya Scholarship for Women
- Aakash Tuition Grant
Scholarships for PGPpro Course:
- ISB offers a scholarship up to INR 10 Lakhs to this course.
- The candidates with NGO/ PSU/ Armed forces background are eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship compensates 50% of the tuition fees.
- ISB also provides scholarships in the form of tuition fee waiver.
||Percentage of Tuition Fee
|ISB alumni from PGP, PGPMAX, PGP-MFAB and PGPpro programs
|ISB alumni from the ISB Executive Education programs
|Employees from companies participating in the ISB campus placements for the past five years
Educational Loans at Indian School of Business, [ISB] Hyderabad:
- Indian School of Business facilitates educational loans to the students.
Banks Providing Loans:
||Punjab National Bank
||Oriental Bank of Commerce
|Bank of Baroda
||State Bank of India
|Bank of India
|Bank of Kathmandu Ltd.
The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd.