Eligibility Criteria at Department of Management Studies, [DoMS] IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand:
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- Candidates applying for MBA course must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in BBA from a recognised University to be eligible.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor\'s Degree to be eligible to apply.
The Department offers dual specialisation in any two of the following:
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
Application Process at Department of Management Studies, [DoMS] IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand:
Application Process for MBA:
The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of Education.
The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process at Department of Management Studies, [DoMS] IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand:
Admission Process for MBA:
- Students admitted to the graduate programs of study at IIT Roorkee go through a process of selection prior to their admissions.
- The process of selection is administered at the national (All India) level or at the Institute depending on the program of study.