- Students belonging to the Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes should contact the College Administration Branch for applying for Government of India Scholarships.
- Meritorious Scholarship (N.C.T. of Delhi) & All India Entrance Scholarship
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for the Single Girl Child: The scheme is applicable to a single girl child who has taken admission in any Master’s Degree Programme in the College. The duration of Scholarship is for two years and the rate of Scholarship is Rs 2000/- per month. No tuition fees will be charged. A student who is awarded the Post-Graduate Scholarship will not be debarred from accepting any other Scholarship. Students desirous of leaving studies midway without completing the PG Degree will have to take prior approval from the UGC by submitting an application along with justification through the University. Any student who discontinues the studies without prior approval of the UGC will have to refund the whole amount. For details, the College Administration Branch may be contacted.
- Balaji Scholarship for the Best Debater:- Balaji Scholarship of Rs 5,000/- judged on his/her performance in the course of the year.
- Balaji Sports Scholarships for International and National Players:
- International Category:
- 1st Position — Rs.10,000/-
- 2nd Position — Rs. 7,500/-
- 3rd Position — Rs.5,000/-
7. National/All India (intervarsity):
- 1st Position — Rs.7,500/-
- 2nd Position — Rs.5,000/-
- 3rd Position — Rs.3,500/-
- Students selected for Ranji Team — Rs.6,000/-