Scholarship At Siddaganga Institute of Technology, [SIT] Tumkur:
Sri Sripathi K.A. Memorial Scholarship:
- The student should have secured his/her admission through CET placement only.
- The student should demonstrate good academic standing.
- The student should demonstrate the financial need with all sources of income of the student and his/her family not to exceed INR 3.00 lakh per annum.
- Student's immediate family member including his/her brother/sister should not be Government employee/employee of any industry/ company/organization.
- The student should maintain good disciplinary standing with the administration/faculty and staff members of S.I.T.
- For first semester students, the criteria for selection will be based on the marks scored in the Pre-University Examination.
Dr. M.N. Channabasappa Endowment Fund Loan Scholarship:
- Award of loan scholarship is purely based on merit.
- Students who are financially weak are provided the Scholarship
- Students who are getting financial assistance more than 30% of the total fee from any source are not eligible for the award of loan scholarship.
- From the top 10 students, only one with the best performance in an interview would get a scholarship.