I completed internship in Manglore only . for MBA there are 2 internships are aloted 1st year and 2nd year. 1) Accenture: financial analyst,HR executive 2) oracle: financial analysts,pro 3) Saffron hotels: marketing executive,HR executive,PRO 3) pinclik software 5) emphasis 6) HDFC BANK 7) Icici life insurance and bank And more than 60 plus companies for different 3 specialization. Average yearly package 3.50 to4.50 Higher packeges 8 to 11 lack per annum
We can have internship during last semester (6th semester) along with the major project. Placement is really good. Good training is provided for the placement. Alumni will come to the college to give a talk, etc.
Average salary is INR 15000 per month. And Highest salary is INR 100000 per month.
On campus, internships provided by the Key companies like Infosys, Robosoft, Mitsubishi etc
I don't have any knowledge about this because I am a beginner. Yeah, there are good placements in the college not bad. They get placed in the company spare the get around INR 20 to INR 25000 salary per month in the beginning.
I haven't done any internship. Companies like Infosys, Tech Mahindra etc are the companies coming for the recruitment. The average salary offered is INR 30,000-50,000 per month.
All the eligible final year students have been placed through campus placements in companies like IBM, Tech Mahindra, EMC2, Birla Soft, CDC Software, SLK Software, Xchanging, Syntellect, Flexi Resource, Global E Soft System, Span InfoTech, Phoenix Maritime, I Soft Technologies, Techjini, Accord systems, Zepplin Mobiles, SYS Technologies, Edista Testing, Continental Automotives and others. In the year 2011 37 final year students were placed in Infosys Ltd through campus placements.
Placements in Shree Devi began is in the seventh semester. Several efforts to keep the final year students updated on requirements prepare them for enhancing their employability has been made during the year. Students have attended on campus as well as pool campus interviews and have been placed in reputed companies. This year’s placement witnessed healthy participation, ensuring plenty of opportunities for the candidates to pursue their career in the field of their preference. This year 212 students have been successfully placed in different companies. We have already placed 90% of eligible interested candidates of engineering, MBA and MCA through campus placements.
Shree Institute of Technology can justifiably look back at its placement record in recent years with a sense of deep satisfaction. The students have validated the trust placed in them by the institution and recruiters as evidenced by the feedback received from the recruiters. We are encouraged to see many companies revert to us time and again for recruitment. This enhances our faith in ourselves and the academic input provided at Shree Devi Institute of Technology.
The Department has set up all the required facilities for the conduction of the recruitment process such as seminar hall for company presentations, group discussion rooms and conferencing facilities, interview and Discussion rooms.
• To assist the development of graduates with balanced set of technical skills, interpersonal skills and with a positive attitude to life.
• To act as a nodal agency in the Institution for forging technology. Alliance between the Departments of Shree Devi Institute Technology (SDIT) and the Industries.
• To provide quality technical manpower to suit every organizational need.
The Department of Placement & Training is recognized for its ability to plan and implement value added programs such as the PDP programs, Technology Training Programs and Bridge Courses in the areas of interest and requirements for the industry. This adds to the credentials of the students and builds the quality of the engineering professionals from the college.
Placement and Training Department are also providing the necessary Pre-Placement Training for the pre-final year students in the form of Pre-Placement talks arranged of various industries / corporate, training from the seniors on nature of the written test being imparted and process of interview of different industries. The Placement Department also regularly organizes talks from various professionals from different universities for pursuing higher education abroad and talks from trainers for taking competitive exams like CAT, GMAT, and Aptitude etc.
• To develop the Department of Placement & Training as a single window nodal point for career counseling and Higher learning in Engineering & Technology fields
• To set up the Training Infrastructure for conducting value added training programs and enhance the employability of students
• To institute the best practices in conducting and co-coordinating the campus placement process for the industries in the institution
• To build up a computerized database of students of all the branches with a view to serve the industries requirement in a queue response mode.
Industrial Training Facilities
College also provides early industrial exposure for our students by organizing industrial visit. Students of third and final year are encouraged to have as much exposure as is possible to an industry and assisted to undergo vocational training to gain competence by relating theory to practical.
• Pre placement training for final year students on Aptitude, logical skills and facing interviews are provided by specialized trainers.
• Aptitude, technical and communication training for 2nd and 3rd year students by the placement department.
• Placement department also assists the students in internship for their projects.
• Conducting Mock interviews before the drive for our students by experts.
• Conducting Placement Talks by Resource Persons