Infrastructure Facilities at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, [LBSIM] New Delhi:
The institute has infrastructure facilities like the library, computer center, auditorium, etc. that the students can use for their benefits. All the other facilities are mentioned below in detail:
- The library at LBSIM, New Delhi has a wide range of collections of resources for its students.
- The library has the latest state-of-the-art facilities, including IT products with modernized operations and services.
- The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management library has over 42,000 documents, including books, reference materials, reports, and other materials.
- It has subscriptions to 133 selected periodicals and over 4,154 periodicals.
- It has a dedicated E-Resource Centre for accessing electronic resources.
- The computer center at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has the most advanced and latest hardware and software facilities.
- The computer lab is completely WiFi-enabled and has thirty access points.
- The institute has one server room and two computer labs.
- The institute has a total seating capacity of more than 100 students at a time.
- The server room has 2 GBPS switches and one firewall, and 4 Sonic wall.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has 2 IBM Quad Core 3.0 servers with Intel Xeon processors.
Video Conferencing Centre:
- The video conferencing center at the institute has the latest state-of-the-art facilities and is equipped with 46” LCD and the latest video conference facility.
- It has a seating capacity of over 70 and has three systems in 3 different locations.
- It can broadcast programs in the auditorium.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has a fully air-conditioned auditorium.
- The auditorium has a seating capacity of 300 people.
- All the events of the colleges, including national-level events are held at the auditorium.
- The institute has a well-equipped gym, TT room, and badminton court.
- LBSIM conducts sports events in its DDA sports complex.
Lecture Halls and Classrooms:
- Well-equipped and air-conditioned lecture halls are available at LBSIM.
- It has modern learning and teaching facilities.
- The rooms are equipped with multimedia projectors, laptop notebook computers, internet, and intranet connectivity, and a state of the art sound system.
IBM Analytics Lab:
- The college has collaborated with IBM to set-up an analytics lab with the latest software applications.
- Students are provided with real-world industry experience.
Bloomberg Finance Lab:
- A state-of-the-art finance lab has been established on the campus of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management.
- The lab has 12 Bloomberg terminals and has a seating capacity of 24 students.
- It provides hands-on experience with a valuable set of tools.
- Students are introduced to the financial markets through Bloomberg Market Concepts.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has tied-up with Benspus Hospital, Rockland Hospital, Artemis Hospital, Dwarka for Ambulance facility, and any other emergency treatment.
- The institute has a well-equipped medical room on the campus.
- The institute's Medical Room is equipped with all the medical facilities.
- LBSIM, New Delhi conducts annual health checkups.
- A modern and well-furnished cafeteria is available on the campus.
- The cafeteria has a food court that serves freshly prepared meals.
- A juice counter is available which provides a wide range of hot and cold options.
- The cafeteria is clean and hygienic.
- A special room is available on the campus for the students to have a discussion, prepare for case studies/ projects and assignments.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has engaged with outside agencies for the hostels.
- Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls.
- It is located 3km away from the campus.
- Air-conditioned rooms are provided on twin sharing basis.
- The hostels can accommodate 70 girls and 160 boys.
- Transportation is provided to the students to travel between the hostel and the campus.