Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak was established in the year 2009 and has set its own benchmarks for management education in the country. The IIM prides itself to having run by progressive leaders, acclaimed faculty, state of the art infrastructure and robust teaching methods. It continues on with its endeavor to educate future leaders through its unique approach to management education. Apart from full-time and regular programmes, it also has various long duration and short duration programmes.
Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak admissions are solely based on merit in the All India CAT Exam. It offers courses in PGP, FPM, MDP, FDP, PG in Sports Management and various executive level programmes for working professionals.
Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak Quick Links:
Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak Highlights:
||Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, Management City, NH-10, Southern Bypass, Sunaria, Rohtak - 124 010
|Type of Institution
|How to Reach
- 90 minutes from Delhi Airport
- Located on NH-10 and well connected to Delhi
||Prof. Dheeraj P Sharma
||PGP, FPM, MDP, FDP, Executive Programmes
||IIM Rohtak Fees
Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak Placements:
- There is a placement cell that handles on-campus recruitment of students, it is run by faculty members.
- There is also a placement committee run by the students to keep an on-going engagement with potential recruiting companies.
- Marketing and Sales, Consulting, BFSI, general management, operations, analytics, human resource remain the top sectors recruiting students.
|Highest CTC [INR]
|Average CTC [INR]
|Indus Valley Partners
||Reliance - Jio
Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak Collaborations and Tie-ups:
- Singapore Management University
- California State University, Fullerton, USA
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, USA