Infrastructure Facilities at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Rohtak:
Knowledge Resource Centre:
- Knowledge Resource Centre provides ever-growing learning needs of the students and faculty of the Institute.
- IIM, Rohtak Resource Centre has information resources in the area of management and related disciplines.
- It plays a crucial role in the institute mission of creation and dissemination of knowledge.
- It is an automated library that has an excellent collection of books, print and online journals, e-databases, reports and other relevant resources across all disciplines of business management.
- Knowledge Resource Centre provides e-delivery of information to the users through network-based e-database access, accessibility of resources through web-OPAC, and book circulation through barcode systems.
- Resource Centre is open to 24/7 to users.
Know More about IIM, Rohtak
IT Resource Centre:
- It one of the earliest and prestigious computer centers, providing critical technical support to the entire IIM community including all its offices.
- IT Resource Centre is responsible for Strategic planning, oversight, and direction of the Institute IT infrastructure, resources, and services.
- It also manages IIMR central IT infrastructure and services, including academic and collaborative applications, accessible technology, administrative systems, and information management, classroom technology, computing infrastructure, data centers, information security, and privacy, IT services and strategic sourcing, networking, technology process continuity and telecommunications