Eligibility criteria at Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management, [HITAM] Hyderabad
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared in 12th class with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Biology as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates who have passed or appeared Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh are also eligible for the Bio-Technology course.
- Students who have cleared or appearing in the final year of the diploma examination in engineering or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto can also apply.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks (for general candidates) and 40% marks (for reserved candidates) in the 12th or equivalent exam.
- For engineering and pharmacy courses, candidates must have completed 16 years age as or on 31st December of the year of admission and no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FT) and B.Sc. (CA & BM), candidates must have completed minimum 17 years age as or on 31st December of the year of admission and maximum 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for reserved candidates.
Application Process at Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management, [HITAM] Hyderabad
Application Process for B.Tech:
Step – 1: Visit Official Website:
- Candidates are required to open the official website of AP EAMCET.
- Click on the link “Online Application”.
- A new page will open which displays the registration fee payment gateway.
Step – 2: Fee Payment:
- Candidates can make the fee payment through two modes i.e. visit any AP Online centers or make payment through payment gateway/debit/credit card/net banking. Click on the “fee payment” tab.
- The fee payment web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidates Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, Stream & Fee Amount.
- After filling the all the details, click on “Initiate Payment” button.
- The BANK PAYMENT GATEWAY will be shown on the screen.
Paying Through Debit/Credit Card:
- Select the payment type option to include net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Click on the pay now button.
- Fill in the card details and click on Pay button.
- Candidates are suggested to not double click on buttons, click on back/refresh button and do not close the browser.
- Confirmation of successful payment will be shown with the “Transaction is successful” item in the below web page “Payment Status” along with Reference Id. and Transaction Id.
- Candidates are advised to note down the Reference Id. and Transaction Id for further use.
- Click on the encircled button “Proceed to Fill Application” and you will be taken to the next screen.
Step – 3: Fill Application Form and Upload Images:
- After clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the new page will be displayed, fill in all the required details and click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Candidate Name: Candidates have to enter their name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board only.
- Father’s Name: Candidates have to enter their Father’s name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board only.
- Mother’s Name: Candidates have to enter Mother’s name in the provided space if the candidate belongs to other than Intermediate board only.
- Date of Birth: Candidates have to enter the Date of Birth in the text boxes.
- Gender: The candidates must Select their Gender.
- Aadhaar Card Number/Enrollment No.: This is an optional item. The candidate is supposed to enter the Aadhaar Card number or the Enrollment number if available.
- Birth District: Similarly, Candidate has to select the Birth District from the drop down with district names of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only if the chosen Birth State in the previous item is Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. In case, the Birth State is other than Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, then this item is disabled/frozen and will display as Other states.
- Birth State: Candidates have to select the birth state from the drop down boxes.
- Ration Card Number: The candidates must enter their Ration card details.
- Category: Select the relevant option corresponding to the Category candidate belongs to as per the Caste certificate.
- Special Reservation Category: If the candidate belongs to the Special Category, the corresponding option has to be selected by the candidate.
- Local Area: The candidate must Select the Local Area they belong to.
- Minority/Non-Minority: The Non-Minority has to be selected if the candidate belongs to the Minority community. Otherwise, if he/she belong to a Minority community, then the Minority option has to be selected by using the Radio button.
- Annual Income of the Parents (in Rs.): Select any one of the three options regarding the “Annual Income of the Parents (Rs.):”.
- Candidate Bank Details: Candidate has to enter their bank details like Name of the Account, Account No, and IFSC Code.
- The candidates must enter Present/Permanent address with House Number or C/o, Street/locality/village, Mandal/Town/City, District, Pin Code, State, Contact telephone number (mobile), Telephone number (landline) and Email ID.
Candidates have to fill their qualifying examination details. Qualifying Examination has the following options:
- Intermediate (Regular)
- Intermediate (Vocational)
- 10+2 Studies: Candidates have to select the College Type where they have studied Intermediate/10 +2 /Equivalent.
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class): Enter the SSC or Equivalent Hall Ticket No. and Year of Passing.
- Place of Study: The candidate has to fill the district details related to his study from Class-6 to Intermediate II year/equivalent in the spaces provided as shown below. However, if a candidate has studied in a state other than Andhra Pradesh, then select OTHER STATE.
- Details of Common Entrance Test:
- Stream: Stream will be automatically populated as furnished earlier in EAMCET Fee Payment.
- Upload Scanned Images: Candidates have to upload their Photograph & Signature if you belong to “Others”. If the student has appeared /passed Intermediate (Regular), then Item Photograph & Signature are automatically populated from the already existing Intermediate database.
- Test Preference: Candidates can opt for preferred EAMCET Examination Test Centers
Step – 4: Re-check and Verify Your Entered Details:
- After filling all the details, verify thoroughly the details and go through the Declaration at the end of the page.
- Tick on the “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- In case if any students have not completely filled their application form, a message box will appear which shows the entries which are not entered or selected by the candidates.
- The same entries will be listed below the submit button which is not entered or selected by the candidates.
- When the application form completed and submitted, a message window will appear which will ask to confirm to submit the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button to finally submit the application form.
Step – 5: Print the Application Form:
- After final submission of AP EAMCET application form, a pop-up window will open.
- Now the candidate must click on “Print Application”.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Now candidates can take a “Print” or “Download” the application form.
Admission Process at Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management, [HITAM] Hyderabad
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- Candidates are called for AP EAMCET Counselling on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in the rank list.
- 70% of the seats are filled by the Convener, EAMCET under category A.
- Detailed notifications will be issued by the State Council for Higher Education to attend certificate verification and exercise web options.
- Final allotments are announced through the portal to both candidates and the respective colleges.
- Candidates need to report to the college within the dates specified.
- All the students who are eligible for fee reimbursement have to submit relevant documents during web counselling.
- Reimbursement is subject to the government policies, eligibility criteria and submission of relevant documents in time.
- 30% of the seats are filled by the college under category B as per the guidelines given by the competent authority.
- The last date for submission of the duly filled in application along with copies of certificates is 28 June by 5:00 PM.