Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad logo

Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad Admissions 2020

Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad admissions are made on the basis of the performance of the applicant in their entrance test and Senior Secondary Certificate Examination. The college offers courses in various disciplines like Civil, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical,Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology etc.The entrance test score is considered to aid admission to the eligible candidates. 

Vasavi College of Engineering Admission 2020

  • High performance in class 12th Board exam and Entrance test EAMCAT is the basis for Vasavi College of Engineering College admission 2020 for UG courses.
  • The marks in the previous qualifying examinations are also given value. 
  • Various Masters are also offered by Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
  • Vasavi College of Engineering PG admission 2020 is based on either merit-based / Entrance Test like GATE / PGECET based or both.

Vasavi College of Engineering Admission contents

Courses Offered by Vasavi College of Engineering

  • Various Bachelors and Masters are offered by Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad. 
  • BE, ME / M.Tech and MCA are some of Vasavi College of Engineering courses available.
  • The specializations available in some of the courses are as given below:
Course Specialization
BE      Civil Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering [ECE]
Mechanical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering [CSE]
Electrical and Electronics Engineering [EEE]
Information Technology [IT]
ME/M.Tech    
Embedded Systems and VLSI Design [ECE]
Advanced Design & Manufacturing [Mech.]
Communication Engg. & Signal Processing [ECE]
Computer Science and Engineering [CSE]
Power Systems and Power Electronics [EEE]
MCA
Master in Computer Applications [MCA]

Vasavi College of Engineering Application Form

  • The application form is available on the official college website of Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
  • After successful registration candidates can fill up the Online Application form and get their application registration number.
  • Enter the Hall Ticket Number of the student as the Reference number.
  • Select the “Pay now” button to display the details of the student.
  • Go through the Customer Details / Payment Details in Pay Online for Vasavi College of Engineering screen.
  • Tick the Accept Term & Conditions option & click pay now.
  • Check the fee amount to be paid (Registration fee might be around INR 2000/-).
  • Fee payment can be done in multiple ways like Credit Card, Debit Card Payment (Visa/Master/MAESTRO Credit/Debit Cards) or Net Banking. Choose a payment method (Note: Transaction charges are extra for Net Banking and Card Payments. The details are mentioned below).
  • Instructions given by the Payment Bank Website are to be followed.
  • Note the Reference / Transaction details if payment is done through Net banking or card payment.
  • Upload the below mentioned necessary documents:-
    • Passport size photograph
    • SSC or equivalent mark sheet
    • 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
    • B.E./B.tech or equivalent mark sheet
    • Rank / Score sheet of the appeared entrance exam
    • Application registration fee payment receipt

Vasavi College of Engineering Admission fees

For different courses in Vasavi College of Engineering fees structure varies, according to the course duration and other factors. Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology course offered by the institute which lasts for around 4 years cost around INR 4,61,600/-.

Entrance Examinations Accepted by VCE

  • For BE course, merit and entrance test like EAMCET.
  • For ME / M.Tech, graduation in BE / B.Tech in corresponding branches or AMIE / AMIETE is necessary. A valid score/rank in GATE / PGECET are also considered.
  • For MCA a valid score in ICET or completion of 10+2+3 / equivalent as Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level is also required.
  • 70% of seats are reserved for merit and the rest 30% for management.

Vasavi College of Engineering UG Admission 2020

Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad, undergraduate(UG) eligibility for admission is mentioned below:

VCE UG Eligibility 

Course Eligibility
Admission Criteria
BE Civil Engineering
  • Passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry optional from the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
  • Admission of 70% candidates is based on their score in state-level entrance test EAMCET and the rest 30% are filled by Management.
    

Admission is based on Entrance Test and merit.

 

      
BE Electronics and Communication Engineering [ECE]
BE Mechanical Engineering
BE Computer Science and Engineering [CSE]
BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering [EEE]
BE Information Technology [IT]

Vasavi College of Engineering PG Admission 2020

Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad, postgraduate(PG) eligibility for admission is mentioned below:

VCE PG Eligibility  

Course Eligibility
Admission Criteria
ME/M.Tech Embedded Systems and VLSI Design [ECE]
  • AMIE / AMIETE or BE / B.Tech from Osmania University in ECE or equivalent.
  • A valid score in GATE examination / valid rank secured in PGECET.
 Admission is based on Entrance Test and merit.     
ME/M.Tech Advanced Design & Manufacturing [Mech.]
  • A valid score in GATE examination / valid rank secured in PGECET.
  • AMIE / AMIETE or BE / B.Tech from Osmania University in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering.
ME/M.Tech Communication Engg. & Signal Processing [ECE]
  • A valid score in GATE examination / valid rank secured in PGECET.
  • B.E./B.tech graduate or AMIE/AMIETE or a similar qualification recognized by Osmania University.
 
ME/M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering [CSE]
ME/M.Tech Power Systems and Power Electronics [EEE]
Master in Computer Applications
  • Passed 10+2+3 / equivalent as Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
  • Admission of 70% of the candidates should be based on their score in ICET and the rest 30% is filled by Managment.

Vasavi College of Engineering Admission Helpline

Vasavi College of Engineering Address & Contact Details 
Phone
91 40 23146003
Email
[email protected]
Fax
91 40 23146090
Address
Vasavi College of Engineering, Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, 9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad - 500 031, Telangana, India.

Vasavi College of Engineering Admission FAQS 

  • What are the eligibility to get admission in ME / M.Tech Advanced Design & Manufacturing?
    - A candidate is eligible for getting admission in ME / M.Tech Advanced Design & Manufacturing course if he / she has a valid score in GATE examination / valid rank secured in PGECET. Graduation in BE / B.Tech from Osmania University in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or AMIE / AMIETE.

  • What is the admission fee of MCA course in VSE?
    - MCA course which lasts for about 3 years has a course fee of INR 2,28,000/-.

  • Do we have to pay extra amount if Net Banking or Card Payments is used for payment of registration fee?
    - Yes, convenient charges are applied if registration amount is paid through Net Banking or Card Payments: Convenience Fee charges are:-
       Credit Card - 1% + GST
       Debit Card - 0.75% for amount < Rs.2000 and 15 for amount of Rs.2000 and above GST
       Netbanking - Rs.17/- + GST

Other Trending Colleges for Admission:

Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad Admission and Fess Details 2020:

Course For Admission Total Tution Fees Admission Forms
Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad B.Tech Rs. 4.62 Lakh
Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad MCA Rs. 2.28 Lakh
Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad ME Rs. 1.80 Lakh
Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad BE Rs. 4.62 Lakh

Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process 2020 for Vasavi College of Engineering, [VCE] Hyderabad Reviews


Anirudh
Anirudh
Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Civil Engineering), batch of 2020
8/10
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

One can get into this college through EAMCET conducted by Telangana govt(rank should be <4000 in all the cases) or else by having a good rank in JEE Main (<60000 will keep u on a safe side). For the civil branch, an OC should have at least 5000 rank and bc can have up to 8000 and st sc can have a rank up to 13000.



Vinay
Vinay
Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Electronics & Communication Engineering), batch of 2019
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
  • I wrote entrance examination of EAMCET.
  • I qualified based on the EAMCET rank.
  • I got Vasavi Engg oCllege, Hyderabad and the course I got is EEE.


Navaneeth
Navaneeth
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) (Information Technology), batch of 2020
7/10
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
  • To get admission into Vasavi College of Engineering of one should write AP EAMCET exam and get a rank below 10000.
  • College is nice and provides good opportunities to students.


Santhosh
Santhosh
Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2018
7/10
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

EAMCET is the basic entrance test to join our college. This test is a common test for all engineering colleges across the state. I had taken ECET exam because I did the diploma. The cutoff for EAMCET exam would be less than 25000.



Sathwik Gupta
Sathwik Gupta
Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2019
5/10
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
  • The eligibility criteria for joining Vasavi College of Engineering is clearing the AP EAMCET exam.
  • The cut-off is 5000 in AP EAMCET exam.


Vamshi
Vamshi
Bachelor of Engineering [BE], batch of 2016
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
  • Applicants must belong to India.
  • The minimum age required is 17 years and should score a 45% aggregate in HSC examination.


sree teja
Sree teja
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Information Technology), batch of 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
  • Eligibility criteria: EAMCET or JEE-Main General.
  • Typical Cut-off :starting from rank 4000


Santhosh
Santhosh
Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2018
7/10
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

AP EAMCET and ECET is the two main exams to get admitted into our college. The cutoff would be below 25,000 in case of AP EAMCET.



Priscilla
Priscilla
Bachelor of Engineering [BE] (Civil Engineering), batch of 2018
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

The eligibility criteria is pass intermediate exam and clear the EAMCET exam with a good rank. The cut-off is 4000



Sai
Sai
Bachelor of Engineering [BE], batch of 2021
6/10
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

Minimum of 75percent in SSC and eamcet entrance examination minimum off 4000 ranks for OC category to join in it.




1

Add Your Question

Improve Your Question

Answer Now

Post By

Talk to Experts
Apply Now
Choose Your Discipline
Commerce
Computer Application
Science
Management
Engineering
Others