MLR Institute of Technology Admission 2024: Check Admission Details

Compare

Latest Updates for MLR Institute of Technology

  • 28 May 2024 :

    TS EAPCET (EAMCET) 2024 counselling schedule is out. The round 1 registration will begin on Jun 27, 2024.

Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology, Hyderabad was founded in the year 2005. MLRIT college is approved by AICTE, permanently affiliated to JNTUH and Accredited by NBA with A Grade and also NIRF ranked institution. MLRIT college campus is spread around 35 plus acres.

Admission to this college are made through a common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by the government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

MLRIT college offers courses like B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering), M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Embedded Systems, Digital Systems & Computer Electronics, CAD/CAM Engineering, Thermal Engineering), MBA (Master of Business Administration).

 

MLRIT Admission 2024

MLRIT admissions 2024 can be done through the official website of the college or by visiting the admission office of the college.MLRIT college’s 70% of the B.Tech seats are allotted based on common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by the government, and the remaining 30% B.Tech seats are allotted for management and NRI candidates and 20% intake of  Diploma holders in second-year based on merit in the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) conducted by the government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. 

The Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in  MLRIT admissions 2024 are valid GATE score are based on the rank obtained in test conducted by the JNTU. 

The Eligibility criteria for MBA  in MLRIT admissions 2024 are (10+2+3), 70% of the seats are allotted based on Integrated common entrance test (ICET) conducted by the government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, and the remaining 30% seats are allotted for management and NRI candidates.

MLRIT Admission Contents

Courses Offered by MLRIT

B.Tech, M.Tech and MBA are the programs offered by the MLR Institute of Technology, [MLRIT] Hyderabad.

  • B.Tech is an undergraduate course and M.Tech and MBA are the postgraduate courses available at MLRIT. 
  • The specializations available in some of the courses are as given below: 
Courses Specialization
B Tech
Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer science and Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
M Tech
Aeronautical Engineering, Computer science and Engineering, Embedded Systems, Digital Systems & Computer Electronics, CAD/CAM Engineering, Thermal Engineering.
MBA
Finance, Marketing, HR.

MLRIT Application Form

Application form for MLRIT is available on the official website of college

  1. Go to the official website of MLRIT
  2. Then go to admission page
  3. Then click on how to apply
  4. Download application form and fill the form
  5. Submit the application form in the admission office of MLRIT

 MLRIT Admission Fees

MLRIT has three courses, each course has different admission fees structure. The fees structure of the courses are given below:

  • For B.Tech MLRIT fees structure is INR 96,000
  • For M.Tech MLRIT fees structure is INR 60,000
  • For MBA MLRIT fees structure is INR 60,000

 Entrance Exams Accepted by MLRIT 

Admissions for this institution are done through various entrance exams conducted by state-level examinations and national-level examinations. Here are few entrance exams accepted by MLRIT for admissions: 

  • For B.Tech, Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is accepted for admission.
  • For M.Tech, GATE score and rank optioned from M Tech entrance exam conducted by JNTU.
  • For MBA, Seats are allotted on the basis of merit obtained in the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by the government.

MLRIT UG Admission 2024

MLRIT UG Admissions are done through common entrance test conducted by the government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, and 70% of the seats are allotted on the basis of merit obtained in common entrance test conducted by the government and remaining 30% seats are allotted management and NRI students.

MLRIT UG Admission Eligibility

The admissions are offered on the basis of merit obtained in common entrance test conducted by the government, the conformation of seats are done after candidates have gone through several allotment rounds conducted by the government.

Course Eligibility Admission Criteria
B Tech Aeronautical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer science and Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering (10+2) in relevant subjects
Based on (10+2) marks and merit in common entrance test

MLRIT PG Admission 2024

MLRIT offers two post-graduation courses such as M.Tech and MBA, minimum eligibility qualification for post-graduation is to have an undergraduate degree. Admissions are done on the candidate's performance in entrance examinations.

MLRIT PG Admission Eligibility

The eligibility criteria for M.Tech is to have a valid score in GATE exam and based on rank obtained in the entrance test conducted by JNTU. Eligibility criteria for MBA is to have merit rank in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)  conducted by the government.

Course Eligibility Admission Criteria
M Tech (Computer science and Engineering) Graduation in B Tech/B.E in Computer science and Engineering
GATE score or entrance exam conducted by JNTU
M Tech (Software Engineering) Graduation in B Tech/B.E in Computer science and Engineering / Information Technology
M Tech (Embedded System) Graduation in B Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
M Tech (Digital Systems & Computer Electronics) Graduation in B Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Computers Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Control Engineering
M Tech (Computer-Aided Design / Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM)) Graduation in B Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Metallurgy /Industrial Engineering / Mechatronics /Aeronautical Engineering / Marine Engineering / Mining Engineering / Production Engineering (or) Equivalent with valid GATE score / based on the rank obtained in the test conducted by JNTU. M.Tech-Thermal Engineering: B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Mechatronics /Aeronautical Engineering
MBA Pass in undergraduate degree(10+2+3)
Merit in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by government

MLRIT Admission Helpline

MLRIT Contact Details
Address
Dundigal police station, road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Phone
9652226061, 9949774842, 9866755166, 9866755144
Email
admissions@mlrinstitutions.ac.in

MLRIT Admission FAQs

  • What is the eligibility for the B.Tech course in MLRIT?
    - Have to complete  (10+2) in MPC and have written a common entrance exam conducted by the state government.
  • Does MLRIT provide Management and NRI seats?
    - Yes, 30% of the seats are provided for Management and NRI students
  • Does this college take Diploma students in the second year of engineering?
    - Yes, after completion of the diploma students have to appear for Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET), under lateral entry scheme conducted by the government. 
Other Similar Colleges Admission
KITSW Admission VNR VJIET Admission
IARE Admission VRSEC Admission
MGIT Admission CVR College of Engineering Admission
Vasavi College of Engineering Admission Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Admission
Bapatla Engineering College Admission MRITS Admission
Vignan University Admission Vardhaman College of Engineering Admission
Anurag University Admission GNITS Admission
GMRIT Admission Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission
SNIST Admission JNTU Anantapur Admission
Sri Venkateswara University Admission JNTU Kakinada Admission

MLR Institute of Technology Reviews

Overall Rating

2.8

Verified

Distribution of Rating

>4-5 star

0

>3-4 star

0

>2-3 star

1

1-2 star

0

Placements & Internships

3.5

Fees & Scholarships

2.5

Academics & Faculty

1.5

College Infrastructure & Hostel Facilities

1.5

Clubs & Associations

5

Verified
Chandumanoj44 Batch 2023 B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
2.8
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2022
3.5 Placements
2.5 Fees
1.5 Academics
1.5 Infrastructure
5 Campus

Entrance Exams & Admissions : 1) One should clear the EAMCET and get a good rank. 2) TS EAMCET and TS ECET are the two options to enter into Btech colleges. 3) EAMCET cutoff marks for ECE in MLRIT is 23k.

Placements & Internships : ML

Read More

Verified
Mohmmed Zikrullah Batch 2022 BTech IT
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2019

Entrance Exams & Admissions : All the ISC students can apply for this college. For entrance, TS EAMCET exam should be passed with required cutoff. For OC the cutoff for this college is around 25000.  

Read More

View All Reviews

Contact Details

Contact Us

Other Colleges under JNTUH

Similar Engineering Colleges View All

Explore Nearby Colleges View All

Loading...