I entered the government college of technology with the help of my marks in higher secondary school. I attended jee exam and scored good marks. 175 is the typical cutoff for my course.
Hostel facilities are available for students.
The quality and method of teaching is very nice and interesting.
Government College of Technology, [GCT] Coimbatore Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 30,000 per annum.
There are so many clubs available but no fund will be provided from the college side even they get fund from Teqip. For functions also we only have to spend money they wouldn't provide money even though they receive money from Teqip
There are 9 hostels 7 for boys and 2 for girls. Hostel infrastructure and management are totally very good. You cannot see such an awkward hostel-like these anywhere in Tamilnadu. Totally food and all other management are ok not that great and fine will be alerted without any proper reasons every time.
College fee is around INR 6500. Scholarship will be 7500 but for getting a sign for scholarship form will be difficult.
For mechanical, no core companies will come and pick ourself. We have to enrich ourself. And the staffs here also would not do anything for placements.
Cut off should be feasible around 180, my cut off was 195.75 at the time when I have completed my HSC.
There are four hostels, there is a lot of hostel students are here. The classrooms are so beautiful.
Key companies are IT and some core companies. The average salary is INR 10000. The scholarships are so helpful for students.
1. Fine arts club. Rotaract club, the green club are the major clubs in college. 2. Muthamizh vizha, Sangamam. 3. Super life in college.
1. Hostels are good, Rs.250 per month. 2. PG s are good. Outside Rs.3500 per month 3. Food is very bad and is Rs.1700 per month. 4. Okay in quality and college has wifi.
1. Classes from 9.00 AM to 4.45 PM 2. Best quality and asual seminar and teaching classes 3. Very good.
1. Rs.7000 per annum 2. State and central government scholarship. 3. 2500 students per year get the scholarship. 4.No
1. No internship 2. Biocon, TCS, Hyundai, Zifo, Bosch like companies. 3. INR 2.5 Lac per annum to INR 8.5 Lac per annum 4. Excellent alumni network.
1. Students from Tamilnadu residential and have to apply and attend Anna University Chennai, counseling. 2. No entrance examination required. 3. Have to get 193.50 cut off in 12th standard.
There are many clubs in the college like a Rotract club, green club, literary and debating society, automobile society, photography etc are the various clubs in the college. The Tech fest, Cultural fest and Sports day are celebrated every year.
There are 3 girls hostel and 4 boys hostel inside the campus. Hostel fee is around INR 550 per month and mess fees is around INR 1800 per month. Many PG's are also available near the college. Wi-Fi is available in the college and hostels. Almost all Classrooms are well equipped with the projector.
Daily the college starts at 9 am and ends at 4:50 pm. The staffs are PhD holders and well experienced. The overall study atmosphere is very good.
The course fee is very less compared to other colleges. The fee is around INR 10,000 per annum. There are many scholarships available for the students like government scholarship, alumni scholarship etc. Almost 80% of the college students are eligible for any of the scholarship.
Companies like Bosch, TCS, Amazon, Hyundai, CTS etc hire our students with an average salary of INR 6 lakhs per annum. Around 80% of the students get placed every year. We have good alumni network.
Candidate must have passed the 12th from the recognized institute to get admission in this college. No separate entrance exam is conducted. Admission is done on merit basis. The cutoff mark varies every year and it will be displayed on the official website.