Infrastructure Facilities at Fore School of Management, [FSM] New Delhi:
Fore School of Management is located in the center of South Delhi. It offers well-furnished and state of the art infrastructure which includes auditoriums, sports facilities, and many more. It has a lush green campus. More details regarding the infrastructure and its facilities are mentioned below.
- The library of Fore School of Management is designed to meet all the needs of its students, faculty, and staff.
- It has a collection of 43,136 volumes focused on areas like business, management, and other related fields.
- It has a subscription to many electronic journals, teaching and learning, databases, and institutional library membership.
- The library has access to more than 8,000 international journals via ABI Inform Proquest, Sage Online, and EBSCO.
- The library also subscribes to many research-oriented national and international coverage databases on finance and business through CMIE Prowess IQ, Thomson Reuters 'Eikon', Euro monitor international passport, etc.
- It also has a subscription to 'Gartner' which is a renowned International IT forecasting, research, and reports database.
- The library has tools like NVivo analytics software, Urkund [plagiarism checker], etc.
- It has been receiving over 100 national and international magazines and journals.
- The library of the institute also has a subscription to 'The Case Centre' along with special arrangements with HBSP, IIM Ahmedabad, and Ivey Publishing.
- It has a membership of the American Resource Centre [ARC], DELNET, and National Institute of Science Communication and Information [NISCAIR], Management Libraries Network [MANLIBNET], etc.
- Mentioned below is the library collection.
- Over 10 computers have been installed in the library for accessing online and digital information.
- Mentioned below are the major library services.
|Daily News Headlines & Archive
||Info+Library Monthly Newsletter
Digital Resources and Databases
|Open Access Library Catalogue
||Check Your Library Account
Reservation of Books & Journals
|Institutional Digital Repository
|User Education & Book Exhibitions
||DELNET Database Access
|Multimedia and Digital Library
Document Delivery Service
|Reference and Referral Services
||Scanning & Digitization
- The fully-furnished auditorium can seat approximately 300 people and is fully air-conditioned.
- It is used for numerous activities like induction ceremony, guest lectures, farewell, convocation program, etc.
Conference Hall (Pragya Hall):
- The conference hall of Fore School of Management is spacious and well-maintained.
- It has many audio-visual facilities and has a seating capacity of over 100 people at a time.
- It is used for activities like seminars, MDP programs, exhibitions, guest lectures, etc.
- The Computer Centre of FSM Delhi provides branded laptops and PCs with HP, IBM, DELL, SUN servers.
- It offers internet via a 90 Mbps dedicated fiber optics cable.
- The center has software like Minitab, IBM SPSS, MS SQL Server, AMOS, Visual Studio, Stata, and many more.
- It offers protection to the network through Cyberoam CR300iNG along with antivirus, anti-spam, bandwidth management, and multiple gateways with auto fail-over features.
- The entire campus of the institute is equipped with wifi with Ruckus wireless comprising of ZoneFlex R610 dual-brand smart wifi access points along with Zone Director 1200 controlling the access points.
- The classrooms are fully air-conditioned with the latest audio-visual equipment which aids in interactive sessions.
- They are dispersed across different floors, that can be accessed through elevators.
- Each floor has RO water facilities, water coolers, washrooms, and ample space for students to move around.
- The campus offers facilities for both indoor and outdoor games, such as Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton, and Chess.
- A Sports and Cultural Division (FSCD) has been set-up which organizes various events throughout the year.
- LAN gaming, such as Counter-Strike, Need for Speed, and FIFA11, are some of the most participated events.
- Some of the other sporting events include Smash - Badminton, Carve - Table Tennis, Super Sixes - Cricket, and Tiger 6 - Football.
- The hostel facilities are provided in collaboration with M/s Rajhans Hostels, which is located in Katwaria Sarai.
- A dedicated block has been assigned to students of Fore School of Management [F-109 and F-113 air-conditioned rooms].
- The hostel has limited availability and is offered on a first come first serve basis based on the advanced deposit for 1 year.
- All the rooms are offered on a twin sharing basis.
- The hostel fee is INR 1,66,000 per year including food [daily breakfast, evening tea, and dinner].
- Other facilities offered by the hostel include -
- Beds with mattresses, chairs, study tables, almirah, fan, fluorescent tubes, refrigerator, center table, attached toilets, etc.
- RO drinking water, mess facility.
- Power back up, wifi, laundry, and many more.
- The canteen of the Fore School of Management is air-conditioned and spacious.
- It serves delicious and healthy food to the students, staff, and faculty.
- The Institute has a dedicated Standalone Language Laboratory.
- It uses interactive tools to groom the speaking, writing, and reading skills of the students.
- It offers unlimited customized e-lessons and uses text/ video/ audio to save the time of the trainer and enhance the overall efficiency.
- The Institute offers other facilities like fax, STD-ISD, reprographics, etc.
- Recreational activities are also provided to the students.