About Fore School of Management, New Delhi:
Fore School of Management, New Delhi was established in 1981 with the commitment to advance management studies, research, training, and consultancy. It nurtures its students to become leaders in the ever-changing global business landscape, ensuring they are equipped with all the tools necessary to adapt. Keeping students at the core of all their educational endeavors, FORE facilitates a learning environment that combines thinking and action. Moreover, this institute has updated its syllabus for various courses to match the current and future needs of the industry. It offers full-time Post Graduate Diploma courses, for varied specializations, as well as, a Ph.D. program.
Recognitions, Approvals, and Accreditation:
Rankings and Awards:
- Ranked 37th among Top Management Schools by NIRF in 2018.
- Fore School of Management won the Best B-School with Specialized Curriculum by ASSOCHAM in 2018.
- It ranked 37th place by NIRF for among all management institutions in India.
- Got the highest rating achievable, Ranked A**, by CRISIL in 2016.
- Won the Best Global Exposure and Business School Leadership Award by Headlines Today in 2015
- Won the NDTV Awards, Best B-School for Promoting Industry by NDTV in 2015.
- India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- The Indus Entrepreneurs [TiE], Delhi-NCR
- Education Promotion Society for India [EPSI], New Delhi
- Association of Indian Management Schools [AIMS], Hyderabad
- National HRD Network [Delhi Chapter], New Delhi
- Indian Society for Training & Development [ISTD], New Delhi
- All India Management Association[AIMA], New Delhi
- The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India [ASSOCHAM], New Delhi
- BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi
- DELNET, New Delhi
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources [NISCAIR], New Delhi
- The American Library, New Delhi
- Management Libraries Network [MANLIBNET]
- The Case Centre [TCC]
- Asian Regional Training and Development Organization [ARTDO] International, Philippines
- Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia [AMDISA]
- Northampton University, United Kingdom
- Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- ESCE International Business School, Paris, France
- Vietnam National University - HCM - University of Economics & Law, Vietnam
- Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
- STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
- University of California, Riverside [IEP], USA
- University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg.
- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi for Ph.D. Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - International Business Management [PGDM IB]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Financial Management [PGDM FM]
- Doctorate of Philosophy - Management Studies [Ph.D.]
- Address: Adhitam Kendra, B-18, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, India - 110 016
- Phone Number: +91 11 41242424 to 33/+91 11 46485500 to 30
- Fax Number: +91 11 26520509