Faculty of Management Studies, [FMS] Delhi Infrastructure Details
- At the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi the intention to keep our institute at the forefront of technology applications in management education. This implies constantly innovating, evolving as well as adapting to changing realities.
- Take a broad approach that not just involves the computer center in the faculty, but the infrastructure backup in the libraries, class rooms, hostels, video-conferencing facilities and the Internet. Faculty, staff and students play crucial roles in identifying needs, embracing new technologies, and using applications in creative ways.harness the role of technology as a critical enabler in all our operations and hence the team includes representation from the all the student societies, recruitment & media team along with core faculty support. An indication of this is the website which has set up a virtual FMS community to link the FMS diaspora and leverage its enormous strengths.
- Hostel accommodation facilities are available to the students of MBA (Full-Time) Programme at the Post Graduate hostels of the University of Delhi.
- The students should directly contact the office of the concerned hostel and apply according to their admission procedures well in time.
- The Faculty of Management Studies Library, University of Delhi, Delhi is having a very good collection and providing various traditional and internet based library services to its members. The collection is vastly on the subjects’ viz. Management and Economics.The fms library also, provide access to Theses and Dissertations of the faculty.
- Houses over 50,000 books
- Has over 100 journals (including 60 foreign journals)
- Well stocked with reference books textbooks and other forms
- Apart from this, the students can access the Ratan Tata Library which has:
- Over 2,00,000 books
- Over 1,000 journals
- Shanti Prasad Jain Advanced Management Research Centre (SPJAMRC) established in 1982, under FMS aims at promoting research in education, management and training of managers, executives and academicians associated with the management discipline. The centre is has following roles & responsibilities:
- Undertaking and supporting scholarly management research
- Extending professional facilities to government, business, industry and other organizations
- Arranging collaborative activities at both national & international levels
- Organizing seminars, conferences and conventions for development of management education