Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Kolkata Cut Off
Faculty of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 1955. This college is affiliated to Jadavpur University.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Kolkata offers various courses in five streams such as Engineering, IT, Media and Mass Communication, Pharmacy, Education.
- The college offers degrees like B.Tech, B.Ed, B.Pharm, B.Arch, M.Tech. Candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks to apply for admission process at the Institute.
Determining Factors for the Faculty of Engineering and Technology Cutoff
- The number of candidates appeared for the examination.
- Difficulty Level of the examination.
- Previous year cutoff statistics.
- Seats Availablity for the specific course.
- Number of Applicants for a particular course.