About St. Peter's College, [SPC] Kolkata
The College is a unit of Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust. Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust is in the fond memory of Dr. (Ms.) Bela Ghosh, former Chairperson, West Bengal Public Service Commission, who was also a great philanthropist. The trust has been created to maintain the trend and is dedicated to various projects aimed for social upliftment.
The College runs from its own building having well equipped & air-conditioned Computer Lab for hands on training, on-line access to students for research and development, audio-visual classes, own library and collections which has nation wide value. The College offers a wide range of courses in both the Graduation and Post Graduation level. All the courses are recognised by UGC, AIU, State & Central Govt. and Commonwealth Group of Countries.
The unique industry friendly mode of imparting quality education to regular students as well as to the working candidates has produced wonderful results. Most of the students are well placed in the society and are leading a meaningful life. We are among the Top in the List of Colleges in kolkata. We are providing post graduate courses and Undergraduate courses in Kolkata.
The College is aimed to proliferate socially relevant high quality education in the best possible procedure in order to be at par with the global standards.
- To impart quality and meaningful education.
- To develop holistic perspectives & strong domain knowledge.
- To develop contemporary skill sets & positive attitude.
- To encourage students for entrepreneurship.
- To enhance soft skills and personality development essential for professionals of tomorrow.
Why Join St. Peter's College
- Placement assistant provided
- Courses are recognized by commonwealth group of nations
- Special counseling for students who are suffering from depression
- Scholarship for deserving candidate
- Highly qualified faculty
- Course are approved by UGC, AIU, State & central government
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : 033-2466 3289
Fax: 033-2419 6055
For General Enquiry and Office Purpose please email : firstname.lastname@example.org