Bennett university provides the quality of education and learning experience for both undergraduate and postgraduate and prepaid student for placing them in the top companies The University promote a proactive atmosphere of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, while increase skills in all areas of under graduation and postgraduation through the internationally acclaimed Centers of Excellence were centre of executing Education (CEE).
Bennett university placement plays an integral role in providing all students training programmes, live projects, industry visits, industry conference; breakfast meets With CEOs, etc. The cell helps the students to explore the corporate world and learn more about different sectors. Bennett university provides all the pre-placement offers (PPO) to their students in the internship Programme.
Bennett university offers various internships to their students which helps them explore their interest in their field and give them the Pre Placement offers(PPO) there are a lot many companies. The university provides a variety of opportunities to their graduate and postgraduate students. In the last year of 2020, over 225 companies came for internships and recruited about 95% of them. Companies such as Microsoft, Capgemini, KPMG, Chegg, etc.
The University placement highlights for the year 2020 are listed below.
Bennett University Placements 2020 are tabulated below.
|Highest salary package||INR 44 LPA||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Average salary package||INR 5.6 LPA||INR 6.7 LPA|
|Highest stipend||INR 85,000 Per two months||INR 43,000 Per two months|
|Average stipend||INR 20,000 Per two months||INR 25,000 Per two month|
|Students placed in internship||25||75%|
There are various companies came for the recruitment in the different sectors listed below.
|JK Paper Ltd||IUP Jindal||Cerlikon Graziano|
|Primetals Technology||Tata Advanced Materials||Tata Powers|
|Just Dial||Oppo||Jaro Education|
|Paytm||NTT Data||S&P Global|
|Honda||ANR Software PVT.LTD||Karvy Stock Broking|
|EaseMyTrip||Future Group||IDBI Federal|
|McGraw Hill||Outlook Group||Tommy Hilfiger|
- In the year of 2020 there were more than 225 companies visited the university for B.Tech 195 and for MBA 75.
- B.Tech students of this university were selected for summer internships programme from top industry are Honda Motorcycle, Indigo, Reliance Jio, IMB, Microsoft Workshop, Indigo and Tata Consultancy Service etc.
- The highest package of Bennett university in the year of 2020 INR 44.2LPA.
I am a final year B.Tech student graduating with an 8+ GPA. Being a part of the foundation batch, we expected the Placement Committee to focus on providing us well-known companies.
1. The companies recruit from our campus are local companies with offices in Noida or Gurgaon.
2. For CSE stud, the university focusses more on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with almost all its courses designed around these two fields.
3. The packages offered were 2.5 lakh.
4. Most of the companies that the campus invites are through AmCAT or CoCubes. These platforms take a student's evaluation on topics like logical reasoning, logical abilities, information gathering.
No, current internships in my batch are in the 2nd year only, however, there were internships for the management students.
Right now I am in the second year so I have not done any internship.
The Internships are provided by our college.
I did my internship with Swiss Military in Marketing, where I did my project on Digital Marketing.