Bangalore University, [BU] Bangalore Scholarships
Scholarships provided by BU:
- Bangalore University (BU) has decided to provide monthly scholarships for both post-graduate and undergraduate students from this academic year.
- The scholarships have been named as ‘vice-chancellor’s merit scholarship’ by the BU authorities.
- Five merit scholarships and five scholarships for meritorious students, falling under Below Poverty Line (BPL) will be given to each PG department across all colleges, falling under the university.
- Apart from PG scholarships, the university has also decided to provide talent search scholarship for UG students of social science subjects.
- SEC will conduct a test for students and give us the 25 eligible candidates’ list and according to that, we will provide scholarships.
- The monthly scholarship, which is Rs. 500/- per month, will be given for the entire academic year based on the students’ academic performance. Though the program is happening for the first time, the university has decided to select candidates for PG scholarships from the merit list, which they sought during the time of admissions.
Live Application Forms