CGSOS 12th Home Science Model Paper 2019
Chhattisgarh Open Board Home Science 12th Exam Sample Paper
Authority: Only CG SOS Board can Publish the Sample Question papers for 10th and 12th Open Board.
About: The State Open School, was established in the year of in 2000 at Nodia.
CG SOS is a board of education under Union Government of India.
Tentative Time: The CG Open Board Secondary/Sr. Secondary Board exam Model Papers will be released in the month of January.
Routine: The Sample Papers of Chhattisgarh Open School 10th/12th is given below.
Site: The CG Open Board has the official website where students can get all the information about the topic they want to know respective of the 10th and 12th Class.
Jurisdiction: Candidates those who are affiliated with State Open School can visit the official website and can get the related information like exam Time Table, Registration, Admit Card, Results, Syllabus, Sample Papers etc.
PDF: Students can download the Model Papers of an exam and the syllabus for 10th as well as for 12th Board according to the related field in the pdf format.
The pdf can be download from the official site of the CG Open School.
Exam Span: The higher secondary exam is directed during the period of the March and April and the result is announced during the period of September of the month.
MOST IMPORTANT: 20% weightage of the theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers the remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.
NOTE: Do not pay any additional amount for submitting Assignment Response Sheet at the Study Centre.
CG SOS Open School Sample Papers Highlight 2019:
Chhattisgarh State Open School Sample Question Papers 2019
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education & State Open School, Raipur
Popularly known as
Sample Question Papers
In the month of January 2019
In the month of March 2019
Sample Papers provide
Subject and Class Wise (12th and 10th respectively)
Download the Updated CGSOS Home Science 12th 2019 Sample Paper.
Get to know the Latest CG Open Board Sample Question Papers