The top IIMs in India 2023 offer 1-year, two years, and five years integrated management programs. Top recruiters and MNCs easily pick candidates passing from any of the top IIMs.
The aspiring management students are always aiming to join the top IIMs in India 2023. There are 20 IIMs in the country with excellent facilities both educationally and otherwise. The top 3 IIMs are IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore and IIM Calcutta. These three institutions have secured the top positions according to NIRF for the past 7 years.
Table of Contents
- List of IIMs in India 2023
- Admission Process of IIMs in India 2023
- Courses Offered by IIMs in India 2023
- Fee Structure of IIMs in India 2023
- Placements of IIMs in India 2023
List of IIMs in India 2023
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) are the country's best colleges. Aspirants have to qualify the cutoffs to participate in the admission process. Find below the list of all 20 IIMs in India with the 2023, 2022, and 2021 NIRF Rankings:
|College Name||NIRF Ranking|
|IIM Bodh Gaya||53||73||-|
Admission Process of IIMs in India 2023
Top IIMs in India 2023 follows a particular selection process that is broken down into 3 stages. After the CAT results are out, the students will go through these steps:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on CAT exam score: Once the CAT result is out, the candidates must apply for WAT/GD-PI round by each IIM on the official website. The candidates who meet the shortlist cutoff must log in through their CAT IDs and submit their names and the CAT scorecard.
- Screening of candidates for WAT/GD-PI: In this stage of the selection process, the candidates who have applied for WAT/GD-PI are further shortlisted based on their CAT score and academic record, after which interview letters are sent out.
- Calculation of Composite Score and Final Selection: In this stage, the composite score of every candidate is calculated based on various parameters to finalize their selection. The final selection process of IIM admission includes the assessment of a candidate on certain parameters and calculating their composite score. The eight main parameters for this calculation are 10 class score, 12 class score, Graduation Score, performance in WAT/GD-PI, Academic Diversity (for candidates with non-engineering backgrounds), Gender Diversity (preference for female and transgender students), and Work Experience (1-5 years of work experience preferred).
Read More: IIM Admission Criteria 2023
Courses Offered by IIMs in India 2023
IIMs are the most desired destination in India for 2-year MBA programs, managerial executive programs for working professionals, doctorate programs, and research purposes. The top IIMs in India 2023 offer 2 years, 1 year, and 5 years of Integrated diploma in management. Only these programs are considered full-time MBAs in India.
These are some of the important courses given by IIMs - PGP, PDGM, Executive MBA, Intergrated MBA (5 years), EPG, PGP-FABM, PDGHRM, PGPPM. There are certificate courses for short term learning in particular IIMs which can be used as a career growth spourt for individuals who would like a pay raise or a higher position in their firms.
Usually, the certificate courses are pertained to a specific domain and exclusive study material. It is important for students who want to peruse such courses to know the eligibility and work experience.
Read More: IIM Courses Offered
Fee Structure of IIMs in India 2023
The students are required to know the fee structure for the IIMs to understand whether they can afford studying in one of the top management institutions, or apply for an educational loan. The fee structure for all top IIMs in India 2023 is as follows:
- Tuition fees
- Book and Library Membership fees
- Hostel and Mess fees
- Online papers and e-resources fees
- Exam and Revaluation fees
- Alumni Networking costs
The fees of IIM courses are based on the duration, the demand amongst the students and most importantly the cutoff scheme for each academic year.
Read More: IIM Fees 2023
Placements of IIMs in India 2023
The students by the end of their educational programs are placed in any of the top MNCs or a rapidly growing unicorn all over the world. Some of the IIMs have a 100% placements policy. The students are expected to be the cream of brains to get into the best and highest package quoted by companies from all over the country.
These are some of the top recruiters of IIM - Flipkart, Deloitte, PWC, Amazon, KPMG, Goldman Sachs, BCG, Morgan Stanley, TAS, Microsoft, RIL, Mckinsey, & Co, Citi Bank, Google, Flipkart, Asian Paints, Adobe, Byju's, Adani Gas, Bajaj Auto, Hindware, Bake Hudges, Bluestar, Vedanta, iQuanti, TAFE, and Tata Steel, and Nestle.
Read More: IIMs Placements