Candidates can apply for Anna University Transcripts both online and offline. Candidates are requested to follow the given instructions while applying for transcripts.
Anna University transcript is a record of the students' academic accomplishments in college or school. Anna University transcript describes the year and course details of the student along with their grades. The lists are detailed with additional information such as standardized test scores and any honours received in some cases.
Table of Contents
- About Anna University Transcripts
- How to Apply for Transcripts?
- Document Prerequisite for Application
About Anna University Transcript
Anna University official transcripts have to be sent directly to the concerned institution to remain authorized. After submitting the application form, candidates are provided with an e-transcript, considered a reference copy for the official transcript. The hard copy of the transcript can be collected from the main office or sent to you. Most colleges require students to submit an official copy of the transcript when they apply for verification.
Details on Anna University Transcripts
|Name of the University||Anna University, Chennai|
|Official University Website||Click Here|
|Transcript Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application for Transcripts Link||Click Here|
|Date of Application for Transcripts||Available on Request|
|Submission of Offline Application||Controller of Examination (COE) Office, Anna University, Chennai|
|Fee for Issue of Transcripts||INR 750/- (Offline Application) INR 850/- (Online Application) + $20 shipment charges (for Overseas Applicants)|
|Time for Issue of Transcripts||5 working days (Autonomous Affiliated colleges and Affiliated Engineering/Technology/Agriculture Colleges) 10-15 working days (Non-autonomous Affiliated Colleges)|
Steps to Apply for Anna University Transcripts
Candidates can apply for the Anna University transcripts, both online and offline. The application form is free of cost. Before submitting the application form, applicants should make sure all the given details are true and correct as per supporting documents.
Online Application Process
Applicants can request their anna university transcripts online through the official university web portal. The applicants will receive the official transcript at the given shipping address. Given below are the steps to apply for anna university transcripts online.
- Visit the official website, navigate through to the transcript menu.
- New users have to register with their registration number.
- Fill up all the details and upload all the required documents.
- Make sure the application is saved.
- A fee amount will be calculated for applications as per college.
- Make the payment.
- You will then receive the payment slip along with the transcript number and details.
- Click on generate PDF to download.
Please note, the official copy of the transcript will be sent to you via postal service. The tracking details will be sent to your registered email id.
Offline Application Process
Candidates can apply for anna university transcripts at the office of the Controller Of Examinations' transcript section. The candidates are requested to submit the duly filled-in application form with the required documents. Given below are the steps to apply for anna university transcripts offline.
- Students have to fetch an application form from the CIE office, Anna University.
- After filling the application form, students have to submit it to the COE office's transcript section.
- The students are requested to be physically present while submitting and collecting transcripts at the COE office.
- If the candidate is not available, an authorization letter has to be submitted to the COE.
- The application form must be submitted along with the required documents attached and placed within an envelope.
- The envelope should mention the name and address of the recipient and applicant.
- The application fee has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft for a sum of INR 750.
Documents Required for Transcript
Primarily all the students of Anna University have to issue a demand draft of an amount INR 750/- in favor of Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai-25 payable at Chennai. Given below are the specific requirements of documents broadly classified based on the candidature of students.
Please note, applicants need to bring at least two photocopies of all the required documents as one will be retained by the COE office.
For Autonomous Affiliated Colleges/Institutions
Given below are the documents list that students must ensure
- Degree certificate duly attested by an attesting officer
- Photocopy of a provisional certificate (in case degree certificate is not provided)
For Non-Autonomous Affiliated Institutions/Colleges
Students need to keep a copy of the below-given documents, applicable for both online and offline
- Photocopy of provisional certificates, degree certificates
- Proof of identity
- Mark sheets of classes X and XII (as proof birth dates)
- Passport size photographs
- Statement of marks of all the semesters