College of Engineering, Guindy was established in the year 1859 under Madras University and later it was affiliated to Anna University. It is approved by AICTE and reaccredited by NAAC. The college aims to strive towards a world-class institution by producing professionals with high technical knowledge, ethical values and professional skills. It has 16 departments, 6 university-affiliated centers and 12 research centers.
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai admissions can be done online on the university official website. the admission notice will be published in all the newspapers and on the university official website. The admissions to all the programs are through single window admission system.
College of Engineering, Guindy offers courses like BE, ME, MCA, M.Sc, M.Phil and MBA. It also offers full time and part time courses.
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Quick Links:
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Highlights:
12 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600025
Year of Establishment
Library, Health care, Sports and many more
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering [BE]
- Master of Engineering [ME]
- Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Master of Computer Application [MCA]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Departments:
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication
- Department of Management Science
- Department of Science and Humanities
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Placements:
- College of Engineering, Guindy has a placement cell which conducts group discussion, interviews and tests for the pre-final year students.
- The office interacts with many industries and companies in the country, nearly 200 companies visits the campus for holding campus interview.
- The placement cell regularly carried out placement activities for more than 3000 students belonging to engineering and management.
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Scholarships:
- Alumni scholarship
- Guindians Endowment scholarship
- AMM Murugappa Centenary scholarship
- AU Ch Students welfare Endowment scholarship
- Bank of Tokyo scholarship
- CEG 72 scholarship
- CEG 1975 scholarship
- Central Sector 2013 scholarship
- CSE Alumni scholarship
- Guindy class of 1973 scholarship
- Krishnamurthy award scholarship
- Madras Dock Lab Ambedkar scholarship
- Merit scholarship
- MGMI scholarship
- MGR scholarship
- NHFDC Trust Fund scholarship
- North South Foundation scholarship
- TNET scholarship
College of Engineering Anna University, Chennai Infrastructure Facilities:
- The library at CEG provides a vast collection of books, newspapers and journals.
- It also provides digital learning services like ebooks, e-journals and many more.
- The various academic departments have their own libraries that have specific books for the students.
Health care facilities:
- The college campus is provided with a health care facility for the students and faculties.
- It has an experienced doctor, staff and ambulance service for an emergency.
- Consultation is free for all the students and employees of the college.
- The college campus is located with a number of ATMs and banks to meet the banking requirements of the students.
- The college has a large open playground, athletic track and many more facilities are provided for the students.
- It has a gymnasium with latest equipments for the students.
- Barber shop
- STD/ ISD telephone booth
- Shoe mart
- Stationery store
- Swimming pool