Application Process for B.Tech:
The candidates can apply for the admission process of the institution in three ways:
- Through MHTCET (Maharashtra Health and Technical common entrance test) exam.This entrance test is specifically conducted for the applicants of the state of Maharashtra.For more details on this entrance test, the applicants browse here.
- Candidates can also apply through the all India entrance exam, JEE Mains. More details about the exam can be sought here.
Application Process for M.Tech:
- Once the candidates make sure that they are eligible for the course they desire they are expected to follow the procedure given below.
- All the candidates should first appear for the prescribed GATE entrance exam and avail a valid score once they ensure the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- More details about can be accessed here.
- Candidates can also an admission through MHTCET entrance for Maharashtrian students.