Application Process for B.Tech:
The candidates can apply for the admission process of the institution in three ways:
- Through MHTCET (Maharashtra Health and Technical common entrance test) exam.This entrance test is specifically conducted for the applicants of the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates can also apply through the all India entrance exam, JEE Mains.
Application Process for M.Tech:
- Once the candidates make sure that they are eligible for the course they desire they are expected to follow the procedure given below.
- All the candidates should first appear for the prescribed GATE entrance exam and avail a valid score once they ensure the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Candidates can also an admission through MHTCET entrance for Maharashtrian students.