SSC CGL application form 2023 was released at ssc.nic.in on Oct 18, 2023. The last date for SSC CGL registration form 2023 was Nov 7, 2023. Candidates can apply for SSC CGL Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination by entering their registration number and date of birth.
SSC CGL 2023 application form status is crucial information that will inform the aspirants whether their application form has been accepted or rejected by the Staff Selection Commission. Before registering for the SSC CGL Exam 2023, candidates must keep the documents required, such as educational qualifications, family details, and Aadhar card number.
Practice Now: SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
Also Read: SSC CGL Syllabus 2023
Table of Contents
- SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Links
- How to Apply for the SSC CGL Application Form 2023?
- Region-wise SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Status
- SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Dates
- Steps to Check SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Revised Dates
- Details Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2023
- SSC CGL Uploading Documents 2023
- SSC CGL Application Fee 2023
- SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Sample
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun the application process for the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Senior Secretariat Assistants (SSA).
SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Links
Candidates seeking admission to the exam must apply online at the Staff Selection Commission's website, ssc.nic.in. The method of filling out the online application form for the examination is divided into two parts: (i) One Time Registration; (ii) Filling out an online examination application.
SSC CGL 2023 application form links are tabulated below. Candidates can check their SSC CGL application status 2023 by following the links provided below.
|SSC CGL Application2023 Form Events||Link|
|SSC CGL Registration 2023||Click Here|
|SSC CGL SSA Application Form Notice||Download Here|
|SSC CGL SSA Application Form Link||Click Here|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Application Form Status||Click Here|
|Application Form Notice||Download here|
How to Apply for the SSC CGL Application Form 2023?
The steps to apply for the SSC CGL application form 2023 have been listed below to ensure that the applicants face no issues while filling out the form. The candidates are asked to adhere to it.
- Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Candidates must register by clicking on 'New User' and creating a User ID first.
- Step 3: Candidates should click on 'Apply' from the homepage.
- Step 4: Applicants must scroll down the page to CGL 2023 and click on the 'Apply' link.
- Step 5: Enter all the queries asked in SSC CGL application form 2023.
- Step 6: Candidates then must pay SSC CGL application fee.
- Step 7: Submit the SSC CGL 2023 application form 2023 and take a printout for future reference.
Region-wise SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Status
The official links will be available after the regional sites have posted them. Candidates can check their SSC CGL application status using the URLs provided below:
|SSC Regions||State Names||SSC CGL Application Status Links|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island||https://www.sscer.org|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||https://sscnr.nic.in|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||https://www.sscner.org.in|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala||https://ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||http://www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat||http://www.sscwr.net|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||https://www.ssc-cr.org|
|North Western Region (NWR)||Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||http://www.sscnwr.org|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh||https://www.sscmpr.org|
All regional websites published the SSC CGL 2023 application status. The Commission published SSC CGL Tier 2 application status to advise candidates of their exam date and, if applicable, the reason for application rejection. In the event that a valid application is received, the Commission will announce SSC CGL 2023 exam date.
Otherwise, it stated the reason for the rejection of the SSC CGL 2023 application. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) regional websites will distribute SSC CGL 2023 admit card based on the dates specified in their application status.
How to Check SSC CGL Application Status?
SSC CGL application status 2023 was provided to inform candidates of their status. Candidates can check their SSC CGL application status 2023 by following the methods outlined below:
- Step 1: Visit the SSC's official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Navigate to the admission card tab at the top of the page.
- Step 3: Select the appropriate regional website link.
- Step 4: Click the SSC CGL 2023 Tier 2 application status link on the regional site's homepage.
- Step 5: When you click the link above, the site will ask for the candidate's registration number and date of birth.
- Step 6: After inputting the necessary information, the SSC CGL application status 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Dates
On Apr 3, 2023, the Commission published the SSC CGL 2023 application. SSC CGL apply online link 2023 is now available on the Staff Selection Commission's official website - ssc.nic.in.
The dates published for SSC CGL application form 2023 have been listed in the table below. The applicants are advised to make a note of it accordingly too.
|Tier 2 SSC CGL 2023 Application Process Status||Oct 12, 2023|
|Past Exam Events|
|SSC CGL 2023 Application Process Start Date||Apr 3, 2023|
|SSC CGL 2023 Application Process End Date||May 3, 2023|
|SSC CGL 2023 Application Form Correction Dates||May 10 - May 11, 2023 (Till 11:00 PM)|
|SSC CGL 2023 Last Date to Pay Online Application Fee||May 4, 2023|
|SSC CGL 2023 Last Date to Pay Offline Application Fee through Challan||May 5, 2023|
Steps to Check SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Revised Dates
SSC CGL application form 2023 dates can be checked through the official website of the conducting authority. The steps to check the revised dates have been provided below. The applicants are asked to adhere to it.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, under the 'Latest News' section, click on the 'Important Notice-Combined Graduate Level Examination-2022' link.
- Step 3: The applicants should check the dates and do the necessary.
Details Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2023
The SSC CGL application form 2023 is separated into three parts: Personal details, basic details, and contact details. Candidates are also required to enter their contact information. The following details are asked in SSC CGL 2023 application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Details of parent/guardian
- Educational Qualification
- PWD status
- Aadhar Card number
Read More: SSC CGL Registration
SSC CGL Uploading Documents 2023
Some documents are to be uploaded on the portal in the SSC CGL application form 2023. The documents are in the form of photographs and signatures, which are to be uploaded in a specific format and size. Also, the photograph had to be a recently taken picture against a white background. Candidates can find the details concerning the size in the table below:
SSC CGL Application Fee 2023
The application fee for the SSC CGL Exam is INR 100. The payment could be made either online or offline by submitting a challan directly to the bank. Candidates could submit fees through SBI Challan/ Net banking and Debit/ Credit Card. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH, Female as well as ex-servicemen candidates, are exempted from payment of the SSC CGL application form 2023 fee.
- Failure in payment: In the case of any technical failure in payment and the amount gets deducted, the refund will be processed within 48 Hours.
- Refund: If there is an issue with the refund, contact the respective bank for further queries.
The category-wise application for the SSC CGL 2023 Exam is tabulated below.
|Category||SSC CGL 2023 Application Fee|
SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Sample
Candidates can refer to the sample SSC CGL application form 2023. The applicants can refer to this sample and get a better idea of filling out the form.
Is SSC CGL application form 2023 released?
SSC CGL 2023 application form was released on Apr 3, 2023. Candidates could submit the application form at ssc.nic.in.
What is the last date for SSC CGL application form 2023?
The last date to submit the application form was May 3, 2023.
Can I apply for SSC CGL 2023 offline?
No, candidates can submit the SSC CGL application form 2023 offline. They must register and submit the application form on the official website at ssc.nic.in.
What is the SSC CGL online application form fee?
Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category must pay INR 100 as application fee. The SC/ ST/PwD/Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
What are the documents required to fill SSC CGL application form 2023?
The following documents are required to submit the SSC CGL 2023 application form- birth certificate, caste certificate, ID proof, photograph, parents/ guardians details, educational certificate/ degree.