SSC CGL Mock Test and Sample Paper 2022-23 are an integral part of exam preparation as these tests help candidates become more familiar with the exam pattern and the type of questions that are asked in the main exams. The mock tests and sample papers also help the candidates become more efficient with time management as the mock tests give the candidates the same amount of time as for the main exam. Check the PDF files below for the SSC CGL 2022-23 mock tests and sample papers.
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2022-23||SSC CGL Syllabus 2022-23|
Latest Updates on SSC CGL
- May 29, 2023: SSC CGL 2022-23 Tier 2 final answer key has been released on May 29, 2023. Read More
- May 29, 2023: SSC CGL 2022-23 individual marks for the Tier 2 exam has been released on May 29, 2023. Read More
SSC CGL 2022-23 Mock Tests
SSC CGL 2022-23 Mock Test will be released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can visit the official website and practise the mock test before appearing for the examination. Here is a step-by-step procedure on how to practise the mock test papers offered by the conducting body.
Steps to Practice SSC CGL Mock Tests
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Select 'SSC CGL exam' and the 'Paper' that you want to take the mock test for from the drop-down list.
- Step 3: Click on the' Login' to proceed with the mock test.
- Step 4: Read all the instructions before clicking on the 'Process' button to start the test.
Benefits of Solving SSC CGL Sample Papers
Candidates can solve the mock tests for SSC CGL, as well as the previous year's question papers at least two or three weeks before the date of the exam. candidates are advised to solve chapter-wise mock tests, as they help understand how well they have understood the entire lesson. Considering the popularity of this exam, candidates can find plenty of free SSC CGL mock tests in PDF format, to download and solve.
- Candidates will be able to test their own preparation and decide if it is adequate or not, considering the level of competition. The candidates will also learn about the sections which require more attention and practice
- Candidates will develop a better understanding of SSC CGL 2022-23 Exam Pattern and the marking scheme.
- Since the candidates will be familiar with the exam pattern, they will not experience any pre-exam jitters.
- Candidates will be able to analyse the important topics, on which most of the questions are based.
- The exam summary and result, which will be published following SSC CGL mock test, will inform candidates about their weak and strong areas.
- Candidates might work on areas to enhance their performance after learning about their faults.
SSC CGL sample paper.pdf
SSC CGL sample paper1.pdf
SSC CGL sample paper2.pdf
SSC CGL sample paper3.pdf
SSC CGL sample paper4.pdf