SSC CGL exam centre 2023 is released by the conducting authorities on the official website. Candidates are required to provide a choice of three cities as their exam centres in the application form. These exam centres are to be provided in the candidate's order of preference. The first preferred city should be that to which they can easily travel to write the SSC CGL 2023 Exam.
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2023||SSC CGL Syllabus 2023|
Latest Updates on SSC CGL
- Sep 20, 2023: SSC CGL exam date 2023 for the Tier 2 exam is scheduled from Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2023.
- Sep 20, 2023: SSC CGL result 2023 for Tier 1 exam was released on Sep 19, 2023.
- Sep 20, 2023: SSC CGL cut off 2023 for Tier 1 exam has been released on Sep 19, 2023.
SSC CGL Exam Centers 2023
Total seats for the city of your first choice have already been filled (Or) the exam centre has been cancelled. The exam centres are allotted by SSC on a first come first serve basis. Thus, candidates are advised to complete their SSC CGL 2023 Application process at the earliest as only this can guarantee that they get the city of their first choice. One has to fill out the exam centre in the application form within the specified date on the SSC CGL official website.
List of SSC CGL Exam Centers 2023
SSC CGL centre list along with its centre code is mentioned in the table below. All candidates must try to maximize their score in the exam and the best way to do this is to use some reputed SSC CGL Reference Books while preparing for this exam.
|Exam Centre||Centre Code||Exam Centre||Centre Code||Exam Centre||Centre Code||Exam Centre||Centre Code|
Points to Remember
- In the interest of aspirants, it is advised to visit the test location at least a day before the SSC CGL Exam. This will help them to get acquainted with the route of the journey.
- Reaching the SSC CGL Test Centre well before the reporting time is essential.
- Candidates must carry their admit card and other Id proof documents to SSC CGL Exam Centre without fail.
- Some test centres might not have space to hold the candidate's belongings. Therefore, aspirants have to manage these things.