Results will be declared on the official website for all category candidates based on qualified marks tentatively in the last week of May, 2021. You need details present on NCHMCT Admit Card to check your result. All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the NCHMCT JEE Written Test. After the results are out if the candidate has qualified then he can go for the NCHMCT Counselling process.
Re-evaluation/ Re-checking: There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the results. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
How to Check NCHMCT JEE 2021 Results?
- Visit the official website of NTA to view the results.
- Login with the credentials (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time of registration.
- This rank list will be published on the website on the basis of separate categories.
- The candidates will be required to download and print out the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Results for future use.
Details mention on NCHMCT JEE 2021 Scorecard:
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Register Number
- Roll Number
- Marks Secured
- Rank Secured
- Overall Rank
NCHMCT JEE Merit List
NCHMCT JEE Merit List will be announced online right after the announcement of the results of candidates who have appeared for the exam.
After the announcement of the result, the separate merit list will be maintained on the basis of cut-off marks.
No interview or group discussion will be conducted at the time of admission. On the basis of marks scored in NCHMCT JEE written test the rank list will be prepared.
Only those applicants who have made it to the merit list will be called in for NCHMCT JEE counselling. Applicants who are not eligible will be disqualified from participating in the counselling session.
The entrance examination of NCHMCT JEE has to be successfully qualified by applicants to be eligible for counselling and seat allotment.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of NCHMCT JEE.
- Merit list will be generated on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in NCHMCT JEE.
- It is necessary for candidates to qualify the exam to have their names in the merit list.
- Candidates who will meet the cutoff criteria will be shown in the merit list and will be eligible for the admission further.
Based on the marks scored by candidates All India Rank merit list will be prepared. In case of a tie among the students, there will be a certain criterion that will be used and the preference will be given in the following order:
- High marks in English component.
- High marks in aptitude component of JEE
- Older age
NCHMCT JEE Cut-off
NCHMCT JEE Cut-off will be decided by the examination authority of NCHMCT and after reckoning the factors related to the cut-offs they will announce it.
- The cut off is set to choose the deserving candidate out from the big competition for the admission in affiliated colleges of NCHMCT JEE.
- Candidates who are able to secure the cut off marks will be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who fail to secure the minimum cut off get rejected.
- Cut off marks for different categories such as general and SC/ ST are released.
- The cut off will be available according to the different colleges and courses.
- Cut off will be published online on the official site of NCHMCT.
- There are some factors which affect the cut off list, few of them are difficulty level of exam, number of seats, number of candidates who have given the exam.