The application form can be filled from February 3, 2021 till May 10, 2021 for the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam. The candidates need to know all the NCHMCT JEE application form particulars before proceeding to fill the exam form, to avoid making mistakes.
- February 3, 2021: The application forms for NCHMCT JEE 2021 are currently being accepted. Interested candidates can check more information about the registration below. The last date to apply is May 10, 2021.
How to Apply for NCHMCT JEE?
To apply for NCHMCT JEE 2021, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website for the exam.
- Next, look for the link that says "Fill Registration Form NCHM JEE 2021".
- After getting redirected to a new page, you will be required to register for the examination.
- Register by submitting your Full Name, valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- After registration, a confirmation email with a link will be sent to your email id. Open this email and click on the link to verify yourself.
- Use the registered username and password and start filling up the application form with all the necessary information. (Required Details mentioned below).
- Once all the valid details are submitted, you can proceed to pay the application fees through online mode.
- Your application is successfully submitted as soon as you complete the payment process.
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
All the details filled in the NCHMCT application form #year must be accurate and to the best of candidate's knowledge.
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Exam
- Photograph and Signature
- Mobile Number
- Name of Mother/ Father
- Centre of Test
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form Fee
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay a registration fee online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) as mentioned below for different categories:
|General/ OBC||INR 800|
|SC/ ST/ PH||INR 400|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Document Upload
Photograph: The candidate should affix his/her recently taken a passport-sized colour photograph with a white background (without attestation). The photograph should not be older than three months on the date when the NCHMCT JEE application form 2021 is being filled.
Signature: While filling up the online NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form, the candidate must upload his/her signature at the appropriate space provided.
The specifications of all the documents which the candidate has to upload along with the NCHMCT JEE application form 2021 are tabulated below for reference.
|NCHMCT JEE Document||Maximum Size||Format|