The NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021 has been released by the authority online for all the aspirants on Aug 3, 2021. The last date to apply for the NCHMCT JEE entrance exam was Jul 5, 2021. The candidate will not be allowed to appear at the exam centre, other than the allotted centre for him/her in their NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021.
Let us have a detailed understanding of the NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card along with direct links to download admit card.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card Highlights
The NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card can be downloaded from the official website, and no hard copy will be delivered to any candidates. Admit card is one of the most important documents during the exam day, and some of the key highlights of the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021 are as follows.
Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the admit card.
Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/ her photograph and signatures shown in the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate must immediately approach the authority.
|Admit Card Release||Aug 3, 2021|
|Exam||Aug 10, 2021|
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
How to download NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card?
Once the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021 is released on the official website, candidates will be able to download it with their login credentials used during the application process. The entire process will be online, and the softcopy downloaded from the website needs to be printed. Following are to steps to download the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA to get the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021.
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card.
- Step 3: Log in with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen and the candidate must check all the details which are printed on it.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference (till the admission process).
Details mentioned on NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021
Following are the details mentioned on the NCHMCT JEE admit card 2021. After downloading the admit card, candidates need to verify these details for its accuracy. If there are any discrepancies found on the admit card, candidates need to get in touch with the concerned department immediately.
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Location of the Designated Exam Center
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space provided for affixing the applicant's passport-size photograph
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Discrepancy in NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card
If an applicant finds a discrepancy in NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card or it cannot be downloaded, then the applicant must contact the NTA helpdesk within the stipulated time. They can contact the authority using the following details
Address: National Testing Agency IITK Outreach Centre, Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact No. : 0120-3946-612, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Documents required along with NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card
There are some additional documents to be carried along with NCHMCT JEE admit card. Applicants must carry one copy of the NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card, one passport size photograph (same as that used for registration), and original identity proof to the exam centre on the date of NCHMCT JEE 2021. The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the exam hall ticket. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
How to retrieve NCHMCT JEE 2021 password?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NCHM JEE, nchmjee.nta.nic.in. and click on the ‘forgot password’ link.
- Step 2: Select one option from the available options.
- Using security question and answer you chose during NCHMCT JEE registration 2021.
- Using a verification code sent to the candidate via a text message on the registered mobile number.
- Using a reset link sent to the candidate on their registered email id.
- Step 3: Click on continue and you will be able to retrieve the password.
NCHMCT JEE Exam day Guidelines
The exam day will decide the end score for all candidates. Being calm and respecting the conducting authorities' rules will serve a huge deal on exam day. Some of the guidelines which need to be followed by the aspirants at the NCHMCT JEE exam day are as follows.
- All candidates must arrive at the exam centre at least two hours before the exam starts to get through all the formalities smoothly.
- Candidates must carry a passport size photograph to the exam centre, the photo must be the same picture used in the application process.
- The passport photo needs to be attached to the attendance sheet.
- Hand over the NCHMCT JEE 2021 admit card to the invigilator for verification.
- Don't carry any objectionable item like a digital watch, calculators, phone, etc.
- Candidates to be remain seated for the entire duration.