Admission process of Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur for B.VSc course are given below please check,
Eligibility for Admission:
(1) XII Std. Passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary
Education or an equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology and English together for open category and 40% marks in above subjects in case of
reserved category candidate.
(2) The admission of candidate to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made on the basis
of his / her merit in the Competitive Entrance Examination (MHTCET-2012) conducted by
Directorate Medical Education & Research, Mumbai.
The above conditions shall be applicable to Goa, J & K and OS candidate.
Note : HSC or equivalent examination will be considered as specified in VCI regulation 6(b)
such as CBSE or Indian School Certificate Examination with English (NCERT norms) and
physics, chemistry and biology including practical test in these subjects or recognized
equivalent there to by the Association of Indian Universities or by the appropriate authorities.
i) Provisional merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the constituent colleges
and University website www.mafsu.in as per the admission programme.
ii) Candidates aggrieved by provisional merit list may prefer an appeal addressed to the
Registrar, MAFSU, Nagpur in the prescribed form of Grievance application with fee of
Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred in cash only) stating the specific reason of grievance within three
working days from the day of display of the provisional merit list. Grievance application will
be available at the following colleges –
1. The Associate Dean, Nagpur Veterinary College, Seminary Hills, Nagpur - 440 006
2. The Associate Dean, Bombay Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012
3. The Associate Dean, Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science, Shirwal,
4. The Associate Dean, College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Parbhani - 431 402
5. The Associate Dean, College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Udgir, Dist. Latur –
6. The Associate Dean, Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Akola-
Intake capacity for B. V. Sc. & A.H. : 60+ VCI