Do you live in Rajasthan? Do you wish to pursue a career in Veterinary Sciences? Then you should consider applying for the RPVT (Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test). This pre-veterinary test is an examination conducted for individuals who wish to pursue a career in Veterinary Sciences. Find all the details required about the RPVT exam on this page.
Latest News on RPVT 2020
- The OMR Sheet for the RPVT 2020 Exam is available for candidates to check now. The results for the exam will be announced on October 6, 2020.
- September 8, 2020: The RPVT 2020 Admit Card was supposed to be released on September 5, 2020, but due to some technical issues, the release of the admit card has been delayed. The direct link to download the admit card will be given as soon as the hall tickets are released by the conducting authority.
- The RPVT 2020 Exam will be conducted on September 20, 2020. The admit card for the same is expected to be released 15 days before the examination.
- What is the RPVT Exam?
- RPVT 2020 Exam Date
- RPVT 2020 Eligibility
- RPVT 2020 Application Form
- RPVT 2020 Admit Card
- RPVT 2020 Exam Centre
- RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
- RPVT 2020 Syllabus
- RPVT 2020 Result
- RPVT 2020 Counselling
- RPVT Answer Key
- RPVT Helpdesk
What is the RPVT Exam?
The RPVT stands for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test. The RPVT exam is conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. The RPVT exam is conducted once in a year. This exam can be written by those candidates with a domicile of Rajasthan. RPVT exam is conducted offline unlike the other entrance exams.
There are several colleges which accepts the RPVT Scores. Some of them are listed below.
University Constituent Veterinary Colleges
- College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner
- College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Navania, Vallabhnagar, Udaipur
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education & Research, Jaipur
University Affiliated Private Veterinary Colleges
- Arawali Veterinary College, Sikar
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Chomu, Jaipur
- Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine, Jaipur
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test|
|Conducting Body||The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Level of the Examination||Undergraduate|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Courses Offered||B.V.Sc & A.H degree|
|Number of Attempts||Any|
|Number of Test Centres||Bikaner & Jaipur|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
RPVT 2020 Exam Date
The RPVT dates are yet to be released. Candidates willing to appear for the exam should keep track of all the important dates related to the exam. Candidates can go through the RPVT 2020 exam dates which are given below.
|Online Application Form start date||May 13, 2020|
|Online Application Form End date||June 5, 2020|
|Admit Card||September 5, 2020 (Delayed)|
|RPVT 2020 Exam Date||September 20, 2020|
|Result||October 6, 2020|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
RPVT 2020 Post-Exam Schedule
|Last date to submit greivances experienced after completion of the exam||September 21, 2020 (until 5:00 PM)|
|Answer Key display||September 25, 2020|
|Submission of objections to the answer key||September 26, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Display of OMR Sheet||October 3, 2020|
|Request for permissible and genuine correction in Part A of Response sheet||October 4, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of the result||October 6, 2020|
Direct Link to Candidate Login - Click Here
RPVT 2020 Eligibility
Candidates who are aspiring to appear for the RPVT 2020 should check the eligibility before filling the application form. The Eligibility criteria for the RPVT exam is given below.
|Domicile||The candidates should be Indian National and should belong to the Rajasthan Domicile only.|
|Age Limit||The candidates should be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for the exam and the maximum age is 25 years. Age as on December 31, 2019. The age relaxation for the reserved category is 5 years.|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must have qualified 12th examination with Biology or Biotechnology, Physics, English, and Chemistry from a recognized university.|
General Categories: 50%; Reserved Category: 47.5%
RPVT 2020 Application Form
The candidates willing to appear for the RPVT exam will have to register themselves online and fill the application form. Before filling the application form the candidate must check the eligibility criteria. The steps to fill the application form are given below:
Steps to fill the application form
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- From the new link, click on “New Registration”.
- Candidates have to register on the university database by filling the form. After completing the registration, candidates can fill the application form.
- After filling in the required information and uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- After making the payment successfully, candidates can take the printout of the application form.
RPVT Application Fee
The application fee for the RPVT exam can be paid online. Along with the application fee, the candidates also have to pay the processing charges and the service tax, which are applied by the respective bank/agency.
|For all the categories||INR 2600|
|With late fee for all the category candidates||INR 5200|
RPVT correction window for the application form
Candidates must remember that the details that are submitted once cannot be changed. However, if some details are genuine and unavoidable then the candidates can redo those details using the correction window. For this, the candidates have to submit/e-mail their details and the correction(s) that are needed to be done in the application form. They can drop a mail to this e-mail address [email protected]
RPVT 2020 Admit card
Admit cards will be given to those candidates who have successfully registered for the RPVT exam. Candidates will be notified about the admit card through E-mail/SMS, after which the candidates can download the admit card.
How to download the admit card?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “RPVT Admit Card”.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen, candidates need to enter their user id and password for logging in.
- After logging in, candidates can download the admit card.
- Candidates have to take at least 2 colored copies of the admit card.
RPVT 2020 Exam Centre
RPVT exam will be conducted only on the state level. Candidates of Rajasthan domicile can appear for the exam.
|Exam Centre||Centre Code|
Note: Exam centers are allotted as per the choice of the candidates. Candidates cannot request to change the exam center under any circumstances.
RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
RPVT exam consists of a single paper, which includes 180 objective type questions, to be attempted within 3 hours. The question paper will be in English and Hindi. Candidates can go through the exam pattern given below:
RPVT Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|The Medium of question paper||Hindi & English|
|Duration of the examination||3 hours|
|Type of question||MCQ|
|No. of questions||180|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)|
The marking scheme practiced in the RPVT 2020 is discussed below.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- If one question has more than one answer marked, then it will be considered as incorrect.
Section-wise Marks Distribution
The section-wise distribution of questions/marks are listed below.
Number of Questions
RPVT 2020 Syllabus
RPVT 2020 syllabus consists of Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The RPVT 2020 syllabus is designed by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Candidates can go through the syllabus for the preparation of the exam.
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- The Motion of system of particles & Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of current & magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronics Devices
- Some Basics Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- States of Matter, Gases & Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basics Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Solid States
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organism in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
RPVT 2020 Result
The RPVT 2020 results will be available for download on the official website of RAJUVAS in the form of a mark sheet. Candidates will have to log in to the registered accounts to download the RPVT 2020 result. Candidates will have to enter their user ID/Registration process to access the result.
Steps to check the Result
- Visit the official website
- Click on RPVT 2020 result
- Login using the registration Id & Password
- The Result will appear on the screen
- Save and print a copy of the result
RPVT 2020 Counselling
The RPVT 2020 counseling is conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science. The counseling process will be conducted online. There are three rounds of RPVT counseling.
RPVT Counselling Process
- Choice Filling- All the candidates who have qualified the RPVT exam will have to fill in the choices for the desired college/course to be considered for the seat allotment process. For this, the candidates will have to log in to their registered accounts on the official website. Candidates must note that if they fail to submit their choice they will be debarred from the counseling.
- Seat allotment- RAJUVAS will process the choices filled by the eligible candidates and allocate the seats to them based on their merit. Selected candidates will be able to download their counseling letters online.
- Reporting the allocated institute- The candidates who have been allocated the desired institute need to report to the respective institute along with all the documents for confirmation of their admission. Candidates who fail to report the institute will be considered as not interested in taking admission. All the information related to the allocated institute will be given on the counseling letter.
Documents required at the time of verification
- 4 recent passport size photograph (same as attached on the application form)
- Filled application form of RPVT 2020
- RPVT 2020 admit card
- RPVT 2020 result
- Copy of application submitted during the counseling
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- Copy of the bank challan for payment of the counseling fee
- Transfer certificate from the last institute
- Character certificate from the last institute
- Cast certificate
- PWD certificate
RPVT Answer Key
The RPVT answer key will be released by RAJUAS. The answer key will be released a week after the exam is successfully conducted. The answer key will be released in the form of a PDF. The candidates who have appeared for the RPVT exam will be able to download the answer key by logging into their registered account on the official website.
Steps to download the answer key
- Visit the official website
- Click on to the link to download the RPVT 2020 answer key
- The RPVT answer key will appear in the form of a PDF
- Download and save the answer key
Address: Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle, Bikaner (Rajasthan) -334001, India
Help Line Number: 1800-180-6224 (Toll Free) 0151-2540021,