About SVS Medical College, [SMC] Mahbubnagar
History of SVS Medical College
SVS Medical College has been a part of many State and National Government Health Care programs. The students contribute their services in programs such as blindness control, rehabilitation and screening of mentally retarded patients, rehabilitation of patients affected with polio, early cancer detection screening and many more. Special camps are organized from time to time in neighboring areas where the students offer their services.
The students of SVS Medical College are mandatorily bound to fill undertakings and submit Affidavits saying that they would not get involved in ragging activities. Students who are found indulged in such activities are immediately rusticated. The students are regularly monitored by a special team so as to prevent ragging activities in the premises.
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admmission can follow these simple steps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of General Medicine
Tel/Fax : +91-0854225632 ; +91-0854225632
E-mail : email@example.com