|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||4,81,000|
|Diploma in Engineering||3 year(s)||1,71,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||2,10,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||1,98,000|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||3,00,000|
For open caste, it is about INR 1.2 lac per year. EBC and OBC scholarship available. Yes, loans needed.
Course Duration:3 year(s), Full Time
Total Tuition Fees:
Rs. 1.71 Lakh
Course Duration:5 year(s), Full Time
Total Tuition Fees:
The college started in the year 2001 with just three courses and an intake of 150 students. In a short span of just 11 years the college now conducts 5 under graduate and 7 post graduate courses, 4 polytechnic courses and 3 PhD programmes with total annual intake of 1284+ students. It may thus be seen that the college is steadily progressing and accomplishing its goals. The college is regularly overhauling and periodically replacing old/outdated equipment and modernizing its laboratories. The management gives highest priority for creating quality infrastructure to maintain pace with latest developments and availability of state of the art equipment to students for the newly started as well as old courses.
To satisfy the aspirations of youth force who want to lead the nation towards prosperity through techno economic development.
To provide, nurture and maintain an environment of high academic excellence, research and entrepreneurship for all aspiring students which will prepare to face global challenges maintaining high ethical and moral standards.
We at Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering are committed to maximize student satisfaction through improved performance by imparting value based quality education.
1) RSCOE got accreditation for five UG Engineering programmes by NBA, New Delhi.
2) Five Engineering programmes are permanently affiliated to University of Pune.
3) College has been awarded “Best College Award” by University of Pune under professional category.
4) College is accredited by TCS.
5) College has been recognized as “College of Substance” by Natrajan Education Society (NES).
6) College has been identified as lead college for clustering and monitoring of QIP programmes for
Faculty by University of Pune.
7) Dr. B. B. Jaware has received best teacher award by University of Pune.
8) Dr. S. C. Potnis has been identified as adopting innovative teaching practices in teaching by University of Pune.
9) College results are in top five Engineering colleges under University of Pune.
10) Number of students in all discipline are RANKERS in University of Pune.
11) Total 24 faculty members are PhD qualification and 45 are pursuing.
12) College has got research centers under University of Pune in three streams.
a) Civil b) Mechanical c) E & TC
13) College has got PG programmes in Four Engineering streams, MBA and MCA.