Osmania University, Hyderabad Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Osmania University, Hyderabad:
- The Library holds nearly 500,000 books and over 6000 manuscripts including rare palm leave manuscripts.
- It subscribes to about 400 periodicals and learned journals in various subjects.
- The holding of the library includes nearly 58,000 bound volumes of journals, 3,858 Government documents, 272 files, 6428 manuscripts, 143 microfilms and 9 CD ROMS.
- The Library caters to the needs of Post-Graduate students, research scholars, faculty members, and other employees of the university who are enrolled as members and special members.
- The college has separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are equipped with necessary amenities.
- The hostel provides mess and a dining hall.
- The hostel has a common room for students.
- To know more, look into Hostel Details.
- Cultural events that involve the participation of both students and faculty of the University takes place in this auditorium.
- The Graduation Ceremony, which is an annual event which takes place in the university, is invariably held here.
- The auditorium has been a constant venue for national and international seminars/lectures and many Nobel Laureates.
- The Health Centre offers medical treatment to students, staff and their families free of cost.
- There are certain specialists attached to the health Centre who offer expert medical advice.
- The Health Centre is situated on the main campus of the university and is located near the B-Hostel building.
- The health centre is open from 9-00 a.m. to 12-00 noon and 4-00 p.m. to 6-00 p.m. on all working days
- Besides this, each of the Constituent Colleges has its own Health Centre located within its premises.
Live Application Forms