Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- Students in need of financial assistance may apply on the prescribed form available at the Accounts Office.The completed form must reach the cashier by 14th August.Until the fee concession is sanctioned all fees must be paid by the student. A refund of payments made at the beginning of the year may be subsequently claimed if the concession is sanctioned.
Student's Aid Fund
- Students can avail of financial assistance offered by the Student's Aid Fund. Applications for it must be made on the prescribed form and reach the cashier by 30th August.
- Fee concession and assistance from the Students Aid Fund are not available to students repeating a class especially if their failure has been due to neglect of work or irregular attendance.
Book Bank Scheme
- A Book Bank Scheme is in operation for needy students. The application form in this respect is available from the Librarian.
- There are number of scholarship opportunities available for students. These scholarships recognise merit and talent of students.
- Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. More about each of the Scholarships available, criteria for consideration and quantum of scholarship may be seen by clicking the links on the right hand side.