Eligibility Criteria for Admission
ME/M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants seeking admission must possess B.Tech. degree in Civil/ B. Plan/ B. Arch/ M.A. in Eco, Geo from this university or any other recognized university to be considered eligible for admission.
M.Arch Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Applicants seeking admission must possess B.Arch. or equivalent degree from this university or any other recognized university to be eligible for admission.
Programmes offered under M.Arch. course:
- Interior Design
- Environmental Design
- By Research (Part-Time)
Application Process for Admissions
ME/M.Tech & M.Arch Application Process for Admissions
- Applicants seeking admission can register themselves for M.Tech./M.Arch. programme by applying online through the official examination website “www.appgecet.org”
- Along with the application form, applicants seeking admission must submit the registration fee of Rs. Rs. 600/- (for open category candidates) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST candidates) through AP Online centre or payment gateway (credit/debit card & net banking)
- Applicants seeking admission must fill all the relevant details in the application form and upload the scanned copy of its photograph, signature and necessary enclosures along with it
- Upon completion of the registration process, eligible applicants seeking admission should download the duly filled-in application form for future references
- Attested copies of the marks sheet of the qualifying examination of the eligible applicants seeking admission.
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination of the eligible applicants seeking admission.
- Two copies of the passport of the eligible applicants seeking admission.
ME/M.Tech & M.Arch Admission Process
- Selection of the eligible applicants seeking admission to the above mentioned M.Tech & M.Arch. Interior Design courses is done on the basis of their performance in PGECET, state level entrance test
- Selection of the eligible applicants seeking admission to the above mentioned M.Arch Environmental Design & M.Arch by Research (Part-Time) courses is done on the basis of entrance test, conducted by the university